Giant Hole in the Map (In the City)

+
So I found a Giant hole in the ground in Night City its all in my video here -

This is on PC, XBox and Ps4 Pro, I have the joy to test them all. Also waited to post this here in the Forums until 1.06 was live tonight as I'm sure Devs/Mods etc. are under enough pressure with the unnesscary social media circus and the holidays with their families to worry about.
If anyone that worked on the game should see this; Thank you for delivering what is possibly the most ambitous, immersive and addicting open world I've ever been in.
Cyberpunk 2077 is my Robocop, Lawnmower man, Bladerunner, Matrix Wet Dream come to life in a Computer game x.

I will only point out bugs that I feel I major, this is one of them for sure, especially after two patches, i felt someone else would of pointed it out already.

Last edited:
So I found a Giant hole in the ground in Night City its all in my video here -

This is on PC, XBox and Ps4 Pro, I have the joy to test them all. Also waited to post this here in the Forums until 1.06 was live tonight as I'm sure Devs/Mods etc. are under enough pressure with the unnesscary social media circus and the holidays with their families to worry about.
If anyone that worked on the game show see this; Thank you for delivering what is possibly the most ambitous, immersive and addicting open world I've ever been in.
Cyberpunk 2077 is my Robocop, Lawnmower man, Bladerunner, Matrix Wet Dream come to life in a Computer game x.

I will only point out bugs that I feel I major, this is one of them for sure, especially after two patches, i felt someone else would of pointed it out already.

There's a hole in the earrrrth.

Top Bottom