GIG : Beat on the Brat - Kid with remote

+
Ok so I just managed to fight that hulky boxer guy, and there was that kid with the remote, telling me something about him being a good actor and scramming away.
I know it's that kid selling you that sad story about his father.
What the actual f*** was that about?

No idea what's up with that lil brat. I've ran into him (her?) at the Aldecado Camp, random locations in Rancho Coronado and in Pacifica long before I even qualified for the final fight. Not sure but I think I saw him in Kabuki once. I know it's the same kid because I watched him fly a drone around with that remote doohickey of his.

When he talked to me, I absolutely didn't get who he was, and then I thought, he was actually the one controlling the other boxer or something cyberpunky like that :ROFLMAO:

When he talked to me, I absolutely didn't get who he was, and then I thought, he was actually the one controlling the other boxer or something cyberpunky like that :ROFLMAO:
I had the same train of thought....

No idea what's up with that lil brat. I've ran into him (her?) at the Aldecado Camp, random locations in Rancho Coronado and in Pacifica long before I even qualified for the final fight. Not sure but I think I saw him in Kabuki once. I know it's the same kid because I watched him fly a drone around with that remote doohickey of his.
Wait, what????
Didn't pay that muc hattention all game through, but ... sh*t?
It's like that invisibie (camouflaged) traumateam airship up on the roof during "Dream On" ( the mind-altered Perlarez couple)

This game as so much tidbits in it.

Top Bottom