Gig completion delay (Regina)

+
I currently have THREE gigs that I can't mark as complete. When I finish a gig, Regina sometimes calls about a previous gig, allowing it to be completed. Is there any way to get these marked as done. I am WAY past a point that I can easily go back to a previous load. Hoping there is a quick fix or at the very least, it's fixed in the next patch. I've tried all the fixes such as reloading, fast traveling, & resting. That only worked once.

The gigs I have completed but it hasn't marked completed yet are:

Last Login
The Heisenberg Principle
Playing for Keeps

Please help if you know a possible fix.

I wanted to piggyback onto this post because I can't post on my own yet.

I also have a bug with Regina Jones calls. She won't speak or display subtitles for her first line of dialogue pre- or post- mission for any of the gigs. If her call has multiple lines, her dialogue audio and subtitles will appear for the second line and any line following it. I still get reward completions, but she does not speak. Loading an earlier save does not fix the issue. Neither does restarting the game or PC. I am doing early missions and I don't know if this yet affects any other phone calls.

I also have a bug with Regina Jones calls. She won't speak or display subtitles for her first line of dialogue pre- or post- mission for any of the gigs. If her call has multiple lines, her dialogue audio and subtitles will appear for the second line and any line following it. I still get reward completions, but she does not speak. Loading an earlier save does not fix the issue. Neither does restarting the game or PC. I am doing early missions and I don't know if this yet affects any other phone calls.

Happened to me as well.

I cannot complete these gigs either, when I get to the point where I need to message Regina, I open my contacts and select the reply. The reply text turns from blue to gold, but the mission does not complete. When I go back to my messages it is back to being a blue unsent message.

I was able to get one to complete by trying over and over, but no dice on other Cyberpsycho gigs.

Same here. I'm quite late game and it just started for me, but as far as I can tell it's every time you talk to Regina Jones.

is this the same with gigs that remain active in journal? I have 2. Welcome to America, Comrade which I've completed, but I can still find it journal with no next step. Also Back Against The Wall.
for both I can remember Regina calling and closing the gig.

Same, now every quests from here are buggy with the symptom you describes, I tried to reload save before the first bug occurence and avoid those missions but it happens with other ones ... I've also now the "end call" before the "start call" so quests can't be complete

so i had managed to finish all other gigs. achievements popped. even finished the game with those 2 still active. There is only one left to do - the Sos merc needed - that does not triggers.

I currently have THREE gigs that I can't mark as complete. When I finish a gig, Regina sometimes calls about a previous gig, allowing it to be completed. Is there any way to get these marked as done. I am WAY past a point that I can easily go back to a previous load. Hoping there is a quick fix or at the very least, it's fixed in the next patch. I've tried all the fixes such as reloading, fast traveling, & resting. That only worked once.

The gigs I have completed but it hasn't marked completed yet are:

Last Login
The Heisenberg Principle
Playing for Keeps

Please help if you know a possible fix.

I have this same problem. Some gigs i get called about after others and some don't complete at all but i have this problem with Ibarra instead.

Having the same issue here. Reloading doesn't help, tried verifying game cache and that didn't do anything either. Anyone have any luck with this?

The only way to avoid this with Regina is following thees steps:
1. Wait for her to finish talking.
2. Save ( in case you mess it up )
2. Make sure the quest updated.
3. Only do next step in quest f.e. Find any survivors, only talk to survivor first. do not scan anything else yet.
4. wait for quest to update, repeat step 3 and 4 until you get kill order or scan for evidence.
And last wait until she calls again and wait until finished make sure quest updated.

SAVE yet again
GiG cleared and finished.

There are also special concerns with one Cyberpsycho I think it is the one out on the pier.
Make sure to go down and under the pier where all the cars and MC's are located to get the optional directive, once gotten you do not have to do it if you don't want, but make sure to get it before dealing with the psycho.

There is one more psycho with some thing like thisn so be careful with them.

Now you can move on to next.

Also if your just driving around and Regina calls, make sure to go and do that quest at once.
Because some of them if left once triggered will fail,
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Also do not do police stuff near a mission before the mission since this can mess up the mission.

Top Bottom