GIG Family Heirloom: Not Shown - Unable to acquire.

+
Just like the title says, I am trying to get all Jhonny's items, to complete all the game achievements. But I can not get the Family Heirloom GIG. I've read many people with similar issue, some fixed it by calling Rogue, go through all dialog options and then when returning to the "triggering" area they recieve Rogue's call with the gig. But for some people, included myself, the gig does not trigger. I called rogue, I tried different dialog combinations. I tried to do other task, I fought random people, but all I get
is a floating static rogue on the "triggerin spot" i suppouse? Becasue she always appears on same location, sometimes on ground, sometimes, floating on mid air... and afterwards i can not contact rogue anymore.
JIBRwxm.jpg

Same here...but I can enter that building...enemies do nothing against me..
I can get Johnny's shoes (and trophy)...get that car...but no objectives...

I am also having issues with this mission... I clear out the garage steal the record and Johnnys clothes but NO CAR! Where is the car...? it shows according to mini-map, that it is UNDER the garage flooring... i will stop playing further until this is fixed.

MAJOR BUG: MAKING GAME UNPLAYABLE. PLEASE FIX... just like you did fix epistropy delamain missions... now I have completed them all without any issues... Common CDPR... I trust you! Thank you once again for listening to our voices!

I am also having issues with this mission... I clear out the garage steal the record and Johnnys clothes but NO CAR! Where is the car...? it shows according to mini-map, that it is UNDER the garage flooring... i will stop playing further until this is fixed.

MAJOR BUG: MAKING GAME UNPLAYABLE. PLEASE FIX... just like you did fix epistropy delamain missions... now I have completed them all without any issues... Common CDPR... I trust you! Thank you once again for listening to our voices!
Almost 6 months after you posted this comment, the issue is still happening lol what a clusterfck of bugs

I have spent over 460 hours on the game.

I like to create a new game when I'm not happy with my dialogue/build choices.

I must have created a new game 6 or 7 times.

Each time, I like to increase my experience and my reputation to the maximum by killing mobs before attacking the main quests as well as the secondary quests.

The first 4 or 5 times I was able to do the GIG even before meeting rogue

On the other hand, I have the bug very present (the gig no longer appears when I have the necessary reputation) since my last two games.

I even used a "save editor" on my last game in hope of making the gig appear by restoring the reputation to the level below the one who officially unlocks it (sadly, this does not work).

Plz CDprojektred, resolve this bug, it's extremely frustrating and I'm losing the urge to play cyberpunk.

I don't know if this has been figured out by the community yet but I know how to fix this issue. Just finish all the Wakako gigs then the gig with Rouge will become available.

Top Bottom