GIG: Fifth Column bug

+
I've already submitted it to CDPR, I'm just seeing if anyone else has encountered a similar problem and if there's a solution.

So, basically, the quest works fine until you finish it; which is a poor choice of words, I guess, because the problem is that the quest never finishes. I assume that you're supposed to get a call when you leave the restaurant, but it never happens. I've tried fast traveling, waiting, loading older saves, but nothing seems to fix the quest.

It's disheartening because I'm about 80ish hours into the game, and there's about four side quests left until I've done all the side content. Hopefully this can get fixed soon, or someone knows a work around, because I can't "complete" the game without being able to finish this quest.

Got the same issue here, would be much appreciated if you have a fix other than reloading the game to a previous save.

I'm also having this issue. I'm 130 hours in and I think the gig was first added to my journal 80 hours ago, so no going back. I leave the restaurant and the objective clears, but the quest stays open.

Yup still bugged for me without completing as of patch 1.1 :( I was really hopping they would fix that since im trying to finish everything for the achievements. On Steam*

Have same issue and its costing me completion. So frustrating - anyone come up with a solution? I never get a call to say gig is complete

Just had this bug happen to me, completed the quest but would never get a phone call and the quest would always stay in my log so it was never ticked off. Tried reloading the save and doing it over and over but nothing.

I would always get a phone call saying thanks for delivering the guitar which is from the Gig "Psychofan"

That was the quest I had just done before and I had a save from then so I reloaded that and after completing Psychofan I noticed it took about 5 minutes to get the phone call about the guitar so I thought maybe I missed this last time?

So I went back to the Fifth Column mission and this time it worked perfectly, I climbed in the window and got the data from the computer then climbed out and left and a few moments later got the call and it's completed!

So it seems like it's related to the mission Psychofan and if you have a save before then maybe you can fix it like I did.

For those that are still stuck, I may have a solution but it's a slightly difficult fix and requires you to do a simple modification to a save file. Bear in mind I have never modded a file before 10 minutes ago but got lucky with the first thing I tried.

(!!!) I would only recommend this to those who are hellbent on completing all the gigs and are past the point of reloading or just starting again.

1. You're going to need third-party software to modify your save file, personally, I used CyberCat as it was the first one to come up: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/718?tab=files&file_id=8845

2. Launch the application and load a save, I would recommend making a new manual save just incase.
2b. Go to the quest facts section and search padre, and a list of options should appear. go to holo_padre_calls_v_start_activate and set it to 1, assuming it would be 0 for everyone else.

3. save the changes to the file and reload the save game. Assuming things have worked out the same as they did for me, padre should call with the dialogue of the start of the gig and then immediately followed by the ending dialogue. when this finishes the gig should be completed.

To Anyone who tries this, good luck, and if it works for yours reply or thumbs up the comment to verify it's a viable solution.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-20 051844.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-20 051844.png
    320 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot 2021-03-20 052049.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-20 052049.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 73
Top Bottom