gig: fixer , merc , soldier , spy proggression BUG report

+
When the mission is tracked it says get in the hotel Raito , I walked till the entrance and noticed 3 guards so I though to look for another way in.

I saw a fire escape to the side of the building , it was a long and somewhat difficult climb , did not seem to be the 'intended' way to progress and even though it was pointing to the roof where I didn't know if there would be anything I thought to explore that option nevertheless. I managed the climb using the neighboring building , it's big antennas and sun covers to reach the penthouse garden. This kind of exploration rewarding is present in many quests and is part of what makes the game great but in the post title says bug report so I'm here to report a bug.

The problem is that even though I looked everywhere in the penthouse for the objective , the game was still was telling me to enter the hotel and the marker was at the entrance even though I had already reached the objective which was located at the penthouse where I was. So what I had to do is get the elevator to the ground floor and later go up again. This way the unexpected exploration / immersion and surprise reward that I got from a gig (which are more typical missions) was hurt.
Making this post to help to bring this to your attention (if it isn't already). Fix it in the next patch . I already did the mission so it won't matter to me that much but for the possible future players to try to take that path.

Attaching screenshots:
1st going to the ground floor using the elevator (as is shown from the arrows) from the penthouse and the mission still says enter the hotel
image_2020-12-20_173249.png

2nd arrived at the ground floor from the penthouse and mission step was correctly updated to: Reach the penthouse
image_2020-12-20_173447.png

Top Bottom