Gig: Getting Warmer - Still bugged as of 1.5 Patch

+
After 1.5, the Wakako gig, Getting Warmer is still bugged. I suspect it is because I killed a Tyger Claw in or around the building before the gig actually came up. I'm on PC and using Steam.

Anyways, I can't enter the building on the ground floor, the roof, or through the stairwell door. I also can't enter through the balcony door that opens into the room Bugbear is in. Instead, I have to enter through the balcony door in the unit across the hallway from Bugbear, or the hallway where the two Tyger Claws are on the top level.

I can interact with the coolant, and it is marked as inside my inventory (3 of them in fact). However, the object is still on the sink. I can't use the coolant on Bugbear, and I can't disconnect Bugbear (i.e., kill Bugbear). If I try to disconnect her without the coolant, I get stuck on the disconnect computer.

I have the same problem. Guess cdpr aren't going to fix this... this quest has been bugged from day one and still no fix.? looks like no platinum for people playing on playstation. Sad and disappointing because i love this game but no sense in playing a game you cant play.

Same, I know the 1.20 hotfix fixed one of the bugs associated with this, but it still shows up as bugged. I have different playthroughs, and it's only bugged on one of them. So I'm assuming that there's some gameplay action that causes the bug, like visiting the building before you have enough cred for Wakako to give you the gig.
All the doors are bugged/can't interact with them, only entrance is through the balcony on either side of the building (only accessible from jumping off the roof). Front doors don't show an interact button, neither do any of the other entrances that are normally possible.

On the non-bugged playthroughs, you can interact with the doors/use them and apply the coolant to bugbear.

Yep got the plat playing ps4 version on ps5 at launch, held on to the game to play actual ps5 version an cant finish this quest. Same probs as above no interaction with coolant or bugbear. Tried new games, tried completely reinstall/restart anew an nope, no gg

Hey, my account is new so I'm trying to get posts to make a thread to solve these. I've found how to solve all gigs using CET. Then update the gig count for fixers and force start gig tiers if need be.
I don't have a solution without using Cyber Engine Tools, but here is how you can solve this specific gig if you want to go that route.
For anyone reading, the following steps are exclusive to Getting Warmer and should be followed in order.

Make this gig your tracked quest.
Open console commands and use this script
journalManager = Game.GetJournalManager()

trackedEntry = journalManager:GetTrackedEntry()

questEntry = journalManager:GetParentEntry(journalManager:GetParentEntry(trackedEntry))

questEntryHash = journalManager:GetEntryHash(questEntry)

journalManager:ChangeEntryStateByHash(questEntryHash, 3, 2)
That solves the journal aspect. To update Wakako's gig count, open console commands and use this script
Game.SetDebugFact("rey_09_finished", 1)
That takes care of Wakako. If you need to unlock further gig tiers for her, I will post the next steps. But if this was your last gig, the reward quest should activate automatically.
Cheers!

Top Bottom