Gig: Getting Warmer

+
Oh boy, finally my previous issue with the gig was fixed. Wakako finally called! However, now I can't use the coolant on Bugbear instead..

This was the ONLY gig I had left.. I was hoping I'd finally but able tog get that last achievement but nooo...

xeaz

Forum regular
@woffen5 Same problem, Wakako finally called - I trying to take coolant, but it stay on sink and I can't use it on 8ug8ear.

AND YES :)

This was the ONLY gig I had left.. I was hoping I'd finally but able tog get that last achievement but nooo...
Crying with you m8 :cry:

Oh boy, finally my previous issue with the gig was fixed. Wakako finally called! However, now I can't use the coolant on Bugbear instead..

you can fail the quest and get the achievement ?

Same issue here, annoying how it's a bugbear 😂 that aside it's a joke after so long they can't fix a simple quest.

SAAAAAAAAME!!!! I immediately tried to do this mission after the update (fresh install) and I got a call!!:cool:
However I was stuck with that exact issue, couldn't use coolant (since I had already picked it up on that save).
Thankfully I had backups of early saves...when I first discovered this was a bugged mission I avoided it until I was done,
before I tinkered around with making phone calls around the area, especially to Wako, and got the marker to show up but nothing else.
I had a save in the apartment right before picking up the coolant (still not having received a call) and loaded then received a call. :oops:

BAM!! Got mission complete and my trophies!!!!

Side note, I did get this mission to work on other playthroughs after a previous update claimed to fix it, but didn't have EVERYTHING else finished to receive trophy. Also I'm on PS5.

you can fail the quest and get the achievement ?
I wouldn't know. I assumed you could plug bugbear out without using the coolant but my character just freezes if I try that and I am forced to reload an earlier save. I got a save prior to the gig but every time my character fails to pick up the coolant.

I wouldn't know. I assumed you could plug bugbear out without using the coolant but my character just freezes if I try that and I am forced to reload an earlier save. I got a save prior to the gig but every time my character fails to pick up the coolant.
can t you give it to your character with the console ?

Top Bottom