Gig Life's Work bug

+
I had a similar issue with this gig playing on PS4, only instead of the car spawning in the track below the floor it was no where to be found.

Unfortunately, the only way I found to "resolve" the issue was to load an hours-old save.

GUYS I DID IT! Gonna have to blow up the car to be done with the mission unfortunately. Grenades didnt work so I shot it with a nice thick sniper I have and it blew up instantly and mission ended!

Doing the Life's Work gig and Jake's car is stuck in the floor.

same here, i am on the Xbox X/S. did every troubleshooting procedure and tried 4 of last save files and nothing...can't complete it now. Please Fix it!!!!
IMG_0195.JPG

Post automatically merged:

GUYS I DID IT! Gonna have to blow up the car to be done with the mission unfortunately. Grenades didnt work so I shot it with a nice thick sniper I have and it blew up instantly and mission ended!

yeah but this quest leads to a free car...a nice free car

Last edited:
Same on PC. Exactly has others have posted. a small quarter of the front of the car is sticking out of the ground... please please let us know if it will be in the next patch... really want that new ride. Ive just put about 10 hours into ONLY making money for new wheels as I just learned about the damn trunk/stash hahaha.

I have the same bug... I hoped that CDPR would fix in 1.1 patch, but it's still there. Is there no way of contacting directly the support and let them know about this issue?

I have a xbox one x the game was playing good but then the update 1.2 crash my other save so i create i new ( V ) and i just cant play the fist mission in the game because the bots are glitching. Idelete the game and dowload back with the 1.2 and i still can not do the mission because the png are glich. I need help im about to fuck the cd up. Thanks you.

Top Bottom