Gig: MIA No Phone Call Can't Start the Quest

+
I killed the guy outside. I can go into the basement and see the guy on the floor.
However, he won't move or talk. I never get a phone call to start the gig. I even took the car in the garage and drove off, alone.

This is the last gig I have left to complete, but since the gig doesn't start I can't finish it.

I killed the guy outside. I can go into the basement and see the guy on the floor.
However, he won't move or talk. I never get a phone call to start the gig. I even took the car in the garage and drove off, alone.

This is the last gig I have left to complete, but since the gig doesn't start I can't finish it.
And have you a save (manual/auto/quick) before approaching the area (before killing the guy at least) ?

I am using mods from Nexus installed via vortex. As for the save I know that I tried going back to an earlier save but not sure if I still have it now. I finished the game awhile ago and have just been hoping the MIA no phone call bug would eventually get fixed. I tried tips I found on Google related to the bug but with no luck at getting it started.
I did try turning off all mods and reloading the game but that didn't resolve the issue.

If it's due to mods, it's useless to report it to CDPR Support and also to wait for a "fix" by CDPR :(
(mods datas could remains in game files and also in saves...)

Top Bottom