Gig: mia

+
I took Aldecaldo the car in the garage to take the person to the meeting place.

When you take the person to the meeting point the game tells you to exit the vehicle and wait for his pickup, some cars drive by,stop,honk the horn and then leave bit the guy just stanfs there. Nothing you do activates tje sequence for him to get in the car and complete the gig, and if you leave on foot he follows you everywhere. I drove away on Jackies bike and the fixer called me telling me i was reckless and closed the gig

When you take the person to the meeting point the game tells you to exit the vehicle and wait for his pickup, some cars drive by,stop,honk the horn and then leave bit the guy just stanfs there. Nothing you do activates tje sequence for him to get in the car and complete the gig, and if you leave on foot he follows you everywhere. I drove away on Jackies bike and the fixer called me telling me i was reckless and closed the gig
I remembered that following market to right took me to wrong place and following left took me to right place. You can also take a shortcut: Video here: Cyberpunk 2077 GIG: MIA BUG QUICK FIX!! Easy FIX - YouTube

I had the same issue Just now. I even skipped time after a while and nothing happens apart from as you say, some cars stop out side but then leave shortly after.

Attachments

• Screenshot (27).png
    Screenshot (27).png
    3.6 MB · Views: 175
  • Screenshot (28).png
    Screenshot (28).png
    3.3 MB · Views: 190
So it's an action to pass the time (not via inventory).
On xbox, on the screen, it says (action button) - "Wait". It appears directly when you get out of the car normally
Same thing as in GIG:"Good bye Night City" (a little bit like you wait for a quest when you arrive too early/late).

After that, you spawn on top of the car normally :D

Last edited:
I had to reload the save, once back in the waiting location, I got the prompt to wait. I guess sometimes it doesn't appear.

Top Bottom