Gig: Monster Hunt Cyberpunk 2077 Find Jotaro BUG!!

+
i try this quest a lot of time in different savegame.

i find jotaro, i kill him, but the quest is stuck at "find jotaro"

its the last side quest i miss to completepa

PLEASE FIXXXXXXX

Attachments

• jotaro.png
    jotaro.png
    1 MB · Views: 336
I had the exact same problem. I thought it was because I turned the main turret on defense mode, so the turret killed him, but no matter what I did, it still told me to deal with Jotaro, even though he was clearly dead. In my game, he was half a body. I picked him up to try to put him into a bin to finish it, but it wouldn't allow me.

The only way I fixed it was to leave the area, then it completed... but then I had a series of glitches that went on for ages. I kept being told I received new items, constantly, although I wasn't picking anything up. When I hacked, it would show a transfer of 0 to 0, then later show the actual transfer to my credits.

It eventually went away, but was super annoying.

I had the exact same problem. I thought it was because I turned the main turret on defense mode, so the turret killed him, but no matter what I did, it still told me to deal with Jotaro, even though he was clearly dead. In my game, he was half a body. I picked him up to try to put him into a bin to finish it, but it wouldn't allow me.

The only way I fixed it was to leave the area, then it completed... but then I had a series of glitches that went on for ages. I kept being told I received new items, constantly, although I wasn't picking anything up. When I hacked, it would show a transfer of 0 to 0, then later show the actual transfer to my credits.

It eventually went away, but was super annoying.

even if I leave the area it doesn't work

I was almost out of the area with his body but had to drop him to take on a few guards near the garage exit. After disposing of them I turned around to pick his body back up and he was nowhere to be found.

Some say Jotaro has flown to the moon and this mission will never be completed for me.

xlawx

Forum regular
Try to incapacitate him instead of killing. If you want to kill him by moral's choice, sneak behind him or blind him by quickhack, grasp him and break his spine. (It works. I tested.)

Try to incapacitate him instead of killing. If you want to kill him by moral's choice, sneak behind him or blind him by quickhack, grasp him and break his spine. (It works. I tested.)

i try everything man, kill him, incapacitate him, hacking, do all stealth, find only him without touch other npc, kill everyone ecc. its bugged

xlawx

Forum regular
i try everything man, kill him, incapacitate him, hacking, do all stealth, find only him without touch other npc, kill everyone ecc. its bugged
Well, you have really bad luck. Hope, next patch will lift it.

I can confirm that the bug occurs and sometimes (i.e. in my case) there is no way to work around it. Check my video on YT with the Jotaro quest. You can see that I tried to complete mission using 3 methods. Of course the total number of attempts is much greater... like about 20.

I can confirm that the bug occurs and sometimes (i.e. in my case) there is no way to work around it. Check my video on YT with the Jotaro quest. You can see that I tried to complete mission using 3 methods. Of course the total number of attempts is much greater... like about 20.

I think I've tried it about twenty times or more too, like beta tester lol

In my case, jotaro came out to the entrance of the ally.
Then I went and killed everyone with non lethal weapons.
Jotaro is in the entrace, but the map points me to the last floor.
1608849450161.png

As for me i got this bug because i found Jotaro first before i completed the step "Enter the club" (or something like that) so i think the game got confused cause i completed one step ahead. I saw him standing in his room looking out the window which you can see from the alley and i tag him cause i thought he was normal enemy. Luckily i always save before i do mission cause i do my mission steathly so i have to save a lot, the solution for me is restart the mission from beginning and dont find Jotaro first before you get into the club. Hope this works for you guys, good luck.

As for me i got this bug because i found Jotaro first before i completed the step "Enter the club" (or something like that) so i think the game got confused cause i completed one step ahead. I saw him standing in his room looking out the window which you can see from the alley and i tag him cause i thought he was normal enemy. Luckily i always save before i do mission cause i do my mission steathly so i have to save a lot, the solution for me is restart the mission from beginning and dont find Jotaro first before you get into the club. Hope this works for you guys, good luck.

man i save before all mission like you from the beginning of the game. every time that i try this quest and it doesn't work, i restart from the previuos savegame where i dont even start it. in my game is bugged, is one of the first quest i did, and now it's the last one left, stil bugged. after 80 hours of playing in my savegame the mission has not started yet, for this I hope for a patch, I have not left incomplete the quest (sorry for my english)

I'm a HUNDRED hours into the game and trying to finish all the gigs and side jobs, but this one is special apparently.

I've DONE IT. It says it's completed in my list, first screenshot.

However, I look on my map and the icon for it is still here, second screenshot.

This is such a minor problem, but it's preventing me from getting the Watson trophy apparently.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077_20210220191744.png
    Cyberpunk 2077_20210220191744.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 91
  • Cyberpunk 2077_20210220192111.png
    Cyberpunk 2077_20210220192111.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 120
Top Bottom