Gig NPCs Riding Night City for all eternity

+
I was jobbing around Night City minding my own business. Who do i bump into being chauffeured around night city but my old pal Max Jones from the gig Freedom of the Press.

This literally game days after completing the gig, so im guessing when NPCs from gigs are taken away in fixers cars, they then proceed to be driving round and round night city for all eternity?

Anyone else come across any after completing gigs?

I had the exactly the same situation! Don't remember the quest name but I recognised the car as it was driving extremally slow through the city,

Yes, it's a problem :(
If you did all the GIG whitout killing target (for exemple), you can frequently find a fixer car (green spot on minimap).
Same with "Big In Japan" it's seems to me.

msxyz

Forum regular
I have two separate clones of Marcus Barros (El Padre bodyguard) standing in the middle of the streets. One is in front of the town hall, the other further west sitting in his car in the middle of a boulevard.

They're marked on the map as green dots but they don't react to any interaction. They're invulnerable to firearms, blades and explosives. They cannot be run over (not even with a Kaukaz truck at flank speed). In fact any car/truck will crash against them as if they hit a solid obstacle.

I believe they're leftovers from closed gigs. Instead of despawning, they remain there for eternity.

Top Bottom