Gig: Occupational Hazard

+
Is there any way to take out the cyberpsycho without killing her? I've used every possible non-lethal weapon I had, made sure they didn't do any extra bleed or poison damage. But no matter what, when I talk to the Mox that survived you're all ways saying that you killed the Psycho. Looking back at the body they're still rolling around as if unconscious. Regina wants them alive for study... so I'm confused.

Is there any way to take out the cyberpsycho without killing her? I've used every possible non-lethal weapon I had, made sure they didn't do any extra bleed or poison damage. But no matter what, when I talk to the Mox that survived you're all ways saying that you killed the Psycho. Looking back at the body they're still rolling around as if unconscious. Regina wants them alive for study... so I'm confused.

I noticed this too. I think its a scripting (writing) error. Regina acted like I took her down non-lethal after the mission when I did so, so I think shes still happy with you.

If you speak to the wounded Mox upstairs, she says you can connect to the subnet through another dead Mox called Bex to take her down non-lethally. The official game guide says the same, but I can't find any way to do that. Another bug to add to the list?

Bex is on the second floor in the far right corner.
CP2077.png

@dydbg
Thank you for posting that, but I tried doing it this way, and Hacking Bex does nothing (at least it seems that way)
I tried to sneak on Nox after this, hacking her, killing her with non lethal and the game doesnt register it- The other Mox claims she is dead and It doesnt count to the Psychpkiller quest count.

@dydbg
Thank you for posting that, but I tried doing it this way, and Hacking Bex does nothing (at least it seems that way)
I tried to sneak on Nox after this, hacking her, killing her with non lethal and the game doesnt register it- The other Mox claims she is dead and It doesnt count to the Psychpkiller quest count.

Same here. It registered that the optional mission task had been completed but nothing otherwise seems to change.

The only Non-lethal weapon that seems to work on other missions is the Baseball bat. I haven't gone back into my game saves to try it yet.

Also having this issue here, not sure if hacking Bex is supposed allow you to grab the Cyberpsycho but it's not the case, at least in this instance. Also tried killing here with a ton of non-lethal hacking damage via the cameras so I don't aggro (yes, I'm that patient) but the Mox tells me I killed her.

Hacking Bex only weakens the psycho, it doesn't take her down. I took her down by hacking and ended her with a punch (I have body 3, so weak :lol:, still dialog is all about her being killed tho she still moves like K.O.

Here's the thing using non lethal works, if you check the girl out after downing her she is still moving, the problem lies in the dialog with the mox, they need to include a non lethal take down dialog path. ( End of Confusion )

"GIG: OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD"

That gig is not part of Regina's list of cyberpsychos . It's a separate one. There are others like it.

This used to be an issue for me all the time as well, now I just use this stuff, apparently affects all the weapons (I think?)
nonLethal.png

Is this GIG removed from game version 1.5?
Or what is it that will trigger this GIG?, i don't get it even when finishing all cyberpsychos for Regina.

Is this GIG removed from game version 1.5?
Or what is it that will trigger this GIG?, i don't get it even when finishing all cyberpsychos for Regina.
Nope, it's just unlocked by completing the previous Regina's GIGs (no relation between GIG and Cyberpsychos)

You can take her down just by quick hacks. For example short circuit is non lethal. But dialogues somehow doesnt count with non lethal disabling so if you can, just dont say you killed her.

Top Bottom