GIG: OLD FRIENDS bug cant complete

+
after killing Karubo, nothing changes and cant complete mission. even took him outside. i have attached screen shot.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 604
I actually done this without know it is a Gig. I was just running around the City while tranquilizing dudes out there. So it turned out that I "raised the alarm". I've done several side missions before I checked the Gigs again. Now, in my Journal it says to put the body in the drop point, so I tried to return to the location, and every body were nowhere to be found. And yep, I cannot complete the mission too.

I always overwrite my saves with new one, so it stay only as single file. Yes, I often use Quicksave, but the earliest quicksave I had was I already beat Rhino, and I don't want to lose that progress. Lol.

I couldn't complete it too tried killing him and not killing but eitherway it won't work

Still broken: v1.12, PC edition. Tried knocking him out: throwing him in trunk... no completion call. Sniping from roof, clearing the building, everything. This is the extremely frustrating as I only have three Steam achievements (rezn8d) left to complete: Heywood, Watson, and Panam's Ending (saving it for last).

My issue was a little different. I actually completed the gig, got the phone call and credits and even the achievement for finishing all gigs in the area, then went back to the bar at a later time just to loot the things I missed and it reopened the gig. Now it just lingers to be annoying in my journal.

Even if it‘s slightly a different issue it’s still best to report this with the link I mentioned above.

Top Bottom