Gig shark in the water bug

+
I'm in the last part of the game and i want to get the acievement of completing all the gigs and hustles in Watson, but the gig shark in the water was bugged for me since the first hours of the game, i completed this gig once and then i got the mission again, but i ignored it because it was at the first hours of the game, and because i had already completed this gig and i didn't done nothing at the momment, i can't do it again so i can't get the achievement, any solutions?

I have that issue as well.
My last thing in Watson. Bugged for me, stuck in log.
Posting here in case a solution is posted.

I'd like to jump onto this thread as well as I am having an issue with not being able to track/complete a couple gigs. Thanks!

I would like to throw my issue in with this thread as well. I've had this gig sitting in my journal since my first few hours of gameplay, and I cannot complete it. After I put the mark in the trunk and the car drove off, the mission did not complete and all traces of Blake disappeared from my map.

I was able to fix this by going to this location and found him floating on the street. Kill him and it'll complete.
glitch1.png
glitch2.png

Didn't work for me on PS5... Blake is no where to find and the warehouse is already closed down because the pharamist spawned...
I found a way in to the pharmacists through the roof breaking a window. But if you don't have super jump mod, you can't get back out. But it doesn't matter, I'm in the same boat and even though the mission marker is there, no Blake.
Post automatically merged:

Same here. Moldy Chip's fix didn't work for me. I'm guessing it's random where his body actually is.

I have this bug as well, as a matter of fact I know that I have 100% knocked that guy out and put his body in the trunk.

I tried looking for the body as the earlier post suggests, couldn't find Blake but at a random corner around that quest's area I found a different body on the street, when I shot him I got a call from Regina and was prompted that gig "Small Man, Big Evil" was completed (which also had been completed previously). If I reload the save and go again to that location the body isn't there.
I guess the game could bug out and drop any random body on the street.

I'm in the last part of the game and i want to get the acievement of completing all the gigs and hustles in Watson, but the gig shark in the water was bugged for me since the first hours of the game, i completed this gig once and then i got the mission again, but i ignored it because it was at the first hours of the game, and because i had already completed this gig and i didn't done nothing at the momment, i can't do it again so i can't get the achievement, any solutions?
In my first playthrough, I just reloaded and did it again, and it fixed.

That certainly won't help you now though...

I have a different bug with this quest. I cant shoot all of Blakes henchmen, some of them seems to marked as civilians and when I kill them the cops gets alerted. What can I do?

I have a different bug with this quest. I cant shoot all of Blakes henchmen, some of them seems to marked as civilians and when I kill them the cops gets alerted. What can I do?
The Animals are marqued as civilians ?
If yes, that's very weird. But anyway, I think you can do it without problem ;)

Go from behind, the door should be locked, but with a little technical skill it opens. Distract the guy who's with Blake to move him away a bit, optic reboot QH on Blake, you grab him, knock him out and come out carrying him through the back door, neither seen nor known (and you walk around to bring him to the car. of the Fixer)

Or less discreet, you kill one, outrun the cops, you kill another, outrun the cops, until you kill them all (they do not respanw)

Are you trying to attack them from "outside" the quest area? This happens to me sometimes if I'm too far away when the fight starts. Like sniping or shooting through walls. From what I can tell there's no fix if that's what's happening to you except being more direct in attacking them. Which can suck if you're trying to do it stealth and it's bugging out, but as long as they attack you first the cops seem to stay out of it.

Otherwise, when it can't be avoided, as a variant of what lekill suggested
you can kill them all quickly and then run away to the Ripperdoc nearby. Once you enter a shop the police alert gets removed.

I thinking about another method, maybe even quicker if you don't plan to deliver him to Regina.
  • You equip yourself with a powerful weapon with preferably a large headshot multiplier (like an overture with silencer or a sniper rifle).
  • You wait for the guy guarding the entrance to go do his little rounds behind the building.
  • You go up to the roof with the ladder on the right of the building.
  • You enter through the trap door, you reach the back of the building where Blake is by the high railing (without being detected), which is very simple.
  • You're doing a breach protocol with mass vulnerability on Blake (for lower his defense/resistance).
  • You kill Blake with a bullet in the head and you come out through where you entered.
With a good overture with silencer, you can do all of this without even entering in combat, quietly :)
And you can come back later to collect the only nice item of the building, the epic or legendary baseball bat depending on your level in the garage on the opposite side of the ladder.

Last edited:
Just remember to hack the access points/loot everything before it turns into a shop! Haha.

I broke in through the skylight windows (as in broke the glass) to get at it later, after the mission was over and it was a meds shop. Turns out once you do that you're trapped because none of the inside doors work anymore. Whoops.

So thought I'd close my part of the thread. You guys was right, it was a distance thing. I was trying to attack the henchmen from too far away

Last edited:
On PC.
I have done the quest but it's still displayed in my log. If i try to track the quest nothing happen.
I'm up to date with the Version 2.0

Top Bottom