Gig still broken Patch 1.1 on PC: Many Ways Skin a Cat

+
The gig "Many ways to skin a cat" is still broken on my version of the game. I have cleared the cache, checked the integrity of the files and even reinstalled the entire game. When I get to the part you are suppose to hack the computer to access the van it just gets stuck in this animation. Please fix this it has been like this since the game released.
Post automatically merged:

Also my OCD is going crazy cause it is literally the last side mission I need to complete.

Attachments

• manywaystoskinacat.png
    manywaystoskinacat.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 95
  • last.png
    last.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 99
Still broken in the Xbox One version on the Series X.

I'd really like to know why this bug that's mission breaking still hasn't been fixed yet.

1.1 start back at launch and same game going on.

I have left this quest untouched, tried to do it early on but it was bugged.. yeah, same... getting stuck to same screen. I have tried stealth, I have tried hacking the laptop outside before entering. I have tried restarting game in between.. but i am pretty late in game I am clearing out areas before continuing.. so kinda annoying. I think there is quest trigger that doesnt trigger when you enter the building and function to that console is behind that tricker I would imagine...

Attachments

• many ways to skin the cat 1 outside.JPG
    many ways to skin the cat 1 outside.JPG
    259.8 KB · Views: 84
  • many ways to skin the cat 2 inside.JPG
    many ways to skin the cat 2 inside.JPG
    283 KB · Views: 82
  • many ways to skin the cat 3 at consode.JPG
    many ways to skin the cat 3 at consode.JPG
    266.3 KB · Views: 79
  • many ways to skin the cat 4 and nothing happens.JPG
    many ways to skin the cat 4 and nothing happens.JPG
    233.8 KB · Views: 72
I'm having a different problem on this same gig. I was able to finish this gig on a nomad playthrough patch 1.06, I believe. But now on my second playthrough, patch 1.1, it tells me to get in the van but the van is missing. Looks like it's under the map for me.

Attachments

• 2021-01-24_1855_1.png
    2021-01-24_1855_1.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 64
Top Bottom