Gig "Until" glitched.

+
I'm on XB1...
The Gig: Until Death Us Do Part is glitched. The elevator button is red instead of green and can't be pressed.
Kinda sucks since I'm pretty sure it's the last thing I need to get the achievement for clearing that area.
IRL there's at least be bloody stairs you could use... Anyone know of an alternate route?
Will it get fixed any time soon?

It's usually the best thing is to load a previous save game (ideally one not too close before the issue... if possible one before starting the gig). Doesn't seem like a very common problem, as far as I can see.

The support website with further suggestions can be reached here:

Kind of curious if you said that with a smirk on your face, esp. considering all the glitches in the game already. :sneaky:
I've seen many people mention this problem, across all the platforms... I've even seen a video on YouTube of how someone got past it on PC, which sadly doesn't work on XB1.
I'm not a rookie when it comes to glitches in games, you really don't think I tried all the usual fix methods before asking about it on here?
No, this is a game glitch.

I'm having the same issue with the elevator staying red. Have tried every work around I've found online, to no avail :( This is definitely a bugged/glitched quest, as the threads dedicated to it on Reddit and Steam can attest to, as well. Seems to be all platforms, too (I'm on XB1S, and have seen posts about it on XB1X/X/S, PC and PS4/Pro/5). Hope they get this sorted out soon.

I'm on Windows 10 and haven't been able to get past this glitch. I tried workarounds that others claim worked, such as "just save in the elevator, reload, spam the button" or "rack up a bounty, cops will spawn in the elevator, take them out, then you can spam the button"... nothing doing. What on earth?

Agreed, I'm on PS4 and it's glitched for me too, same issues, supposed work around jamming the button don't work. Nearly got to the top floor climbing adjacent buildings, haven't tried with reinforced tendons, but I doubt it'll clear me 4 stories.

Who knows when my closest save to then even was, I suppose I'll have to "scroll" back and check. Other than one randomly failed side mission i have completed everything but the main storyline, would be nice to see it fixed!

Can confirm that I too am experiencing this annoying bug for "Gig: Until Death Do Us Part" on Windows 10. I've been unable to get past it since release... So nearly 4 months now. It would be nice to see an actual fix that can work.

The "funny" thing is that I did the gig on my first run, finished the quest and all. On my second run, different character, I can't do it anymore. The elevator button stays locked.

They FINALLY patched it with Hotfix 1.22 on PC

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-28 141128.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-28 141128.png
    396.8 KB · Views: 78
Top Bottom