Gimme Danger - How to enter with van?

+
in the quest "gimme danger" i managed to get my hands on an arasaka van.
with that i can drive trough the first gate without problem but....what now?

if i leave the van the guards and cameras pick me off.
if i drive up to the guard on the "road block" (where the quest path leads me) the camera and guard get hostile and attack me.
if i wait for takemura to "distract" them...nothing happens at all.

what am i supposed to do here?
is the option to enter with an arasaka van really just so i can skip a single guard and one camera?

Not sure, not really my favorite method to enter. I did try once I think since release, without a great success :)
Which entrance you enter ? You have to enter in the "secondary entrance", not the main "big" one.
My prefered method is to enter by the roof. A little further than the entrance where you enter with the van (opposite the building where you watch with Goro), you can climb the buildings along the storm channel, then climb the ladder and you 're in without been detected. I won't spoil more and let you discover the rest :)

Sadly yes… you can park the van right next to the small office beneath the roofs that’s it… afterwards you need to stealth your way through the containers. Imo it’s not the best way to get in… other ways are easier to manage.

edit: the easiest way indeed is the one LeKill described but you might gonna miss an iconic legendary weapon lootable in the outside court to the north. you can always come back there later tho but why not picking it up in the quest instead of a revisit? ;)

Last edited:
Sadly yes… you can park the van right next to the small office that’s it… afterwards you need to stealth your way through the containers. Imo it’s not the best way to get in… other ways are easier to manage.
okay so i found the place you meant and whilste doing so found a way to then enter without stealthing trough the containers.
for anyone wondering about the same thing i was wondering about i don't want to spoil it. (don't even know if this is an intented way)
but thanks you helped me a lot here, i thought it's going to drive me crazy!

still at least a little sad cause i fully prepared my min to act like a delivery guy ^^

edit: i'm new here and just found the option to add spoliers so i'll add my way of entry here, for anyone interested

the parkinglot where you can safely park and leave the van seems to not be "restricted upwards" so i was able to just climb onto the roof of said parkinglot.
the camera did in fact scan me but did not react to my presence so i was able to enter this way.

Last edited:
Than dont forget to pick that iconic later on a revisit :)

nice finding tho - and have fun in there :3
edit: oh and welcome to the board ^^

edit: the easiest way indeed is the one LeKill described but you might gonna miss an iconic legendary weapon lootable in the outside court to the north.
I didn't want to spoil :)
I talk about the roof where you escape at the end (the roof of the warehouse). I cross the whole building to the very back, avoiding the glass ceiling so that the guards inside don't see me, then I wait for the robot to return near the main entrance, I jump on the eaves above the entrance, upload a System Reset on the guard which survey the entrance, System Reset which "jumps" on the second guard (thank to the cyberdeck) who precisely keep an eye on the container which contains the weapon. Just hide the bodies, disable the mine, take the iconic weapon and enter the building quietly.

My bad than, even tho it’s highly unlikely that someone who’s already in the building is going to explore the outskirt: /

The van method is unfortunately the least satisfying way to enter the site. I’d hoped you would have some option to steal or take a guards ID and maybe bluff your way through rather than just do a stealth ninja approach, but it seems that no matter what, stealth ninja is the only way to get into the warehouse.

The van method is unfortunately the least satisfying way to enter the site. I’d hoped you would have some option to steal or take a guards ID and maybe bluff your way through rather than just do a stealth ninja approach, but it seems that no matter what, stealth ninja is the only way to get into the warehouse.

with corpo background you can get into the area on the far left side via a dialog option - but than again if you are in the area it doesnt help anymore : /

with corpo background you can get into the area on the far left side via a dialog option - but than again if you are in the area it doesnt help anymore : /
Not true, when the guard lets you in, you are not considered hostile. You can just walk around and everyone will tolerate you. You can enter the building, install the virus and only when Takemura starts his distraction, things get messy.

Edit: You can also have one conversation with another guard when entering the building

I have double jump cyberware so I go in just opposite the entrance to that you observe from and go left. Go along, watching out for those above, over the next wall , along to the corner and around the corner and over the tank at the end

Silently kill the guards and hide their bodies then get the legendary from the transport container nearby, watch out for the mine, don't shoot it. You can then sneak in by the nearby door and finish the mission

Last edited:
I walk directly towards the entrance. My NetRunner build was a thought process. I didn’t get shot, I was buffing all the stupid Arasaka henchmen.
but by that time I had grinded all lvl. All points in Intelligence, Cool and Tech. No need for me to “wait” getting the best deoman. Just build it. But this has always worked for me since 2020 till this day.
I’m speaking on my behalf because everyone is different.
I have Serious X. It’s my preferred hardware to play. Everyone does. I love talking about this game instead of what’s wrong with it. Or maybe I haven’t had issues.
I might ghost from this forum because I rather play & have fun, True & honestly. Much luv.

This YouTube video is still my favorite takedown of Gimme Danger.
Post automatically merged:

Thinking about it, I wish I could remember if there was any sort of meaningful side conversations or such between Arasaka security you can catch while stealthing in. I know that in that one watch tower there’s an officer arguing with his wife about the schools their kids go to (rough) but I don’t remember if there was anything else. I want to go full Amira like in the video but I don’t want to miss out on cool details either.

Last edited:
This YouTube video is still my favorite takedown of Gimme Danger.
Post automatically merged:

Thinking about it, I wish I could remember if there was any sort of meaningful side conversations or such between Arasaka security you can catch while stealthing in. I know that in that one watch tower there’s an officer arguing with his wife about the schools their kids go to (rough) but I don’t remember if there was anything else. I want to go full Amira like in the video but I don’t want to miss out on cool details either.
This is exactly how I did it. Video inspired me. The only 2 difference was Takamura (rip) he tell’s you that “”Your, your mad”. Of course other ways to action this play through but for me it’s V on a whole’ other level pissed off. Like a Godess on water while ppl fall down.
I play this which is a big plus, Save bullets. That’s at least a discount. It’s a fun game either way..Love 2077:)

The van only gets you into that one section park by the containers, from there you can climb the pipes on the building directly across from the containers, make sure to disable camera if you can... then you can enter through the roof, there is 1 guard on the catwalk when you get in you will need to deal with, and then it should be mostly clear sailing until you get to the float.

This is the way I go in undetected. You need double jump legs. The smart SMG Legendary is the white circle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom