Girls Chamber

+
Ah, yes, this question (we have a topic, but where it would be by now... ). Of course Geralt, i mean, i was in love with Geralt back then, at 2008. But i like Kalkstein and Jaskier/Dantellion very much too. And Saskia, in a romantic way; she motivates me to be stronger as a character. And that elf who was drinking too much to stop his visions, what was his name? I love that guy.

All of these characters have a passion that i admire, Geralt with... actually with everything, Kalkstein with sience, Jaskier with women and poetry, Saskia and all the elfs with their ideals of freedom and independence... I like people with passion.

Ah, yes, this question. And that elf who was drinking too much to stop his visions, what was his name? I love that guy.

You mean Cedric? From around Flotsam? Yes, Cedric was one of my favorites as well. I just did feel really sorry for him and his personal tragedy.

I think i'm one of the few who don't stand Triss. Actually, i did in the books. At the beginning, but it changed quickly. I'm so excited for Ciri, she always was and will be my favorite. She did always motivate me never to give up ;)
Being Yennefer fan also, though her tricky character. I just think she is like she is because she had it tough. So she did have to became tough as well.
BTW - got a little bit rusty with my english ( was not using it for years). But it can only get better, right?
:victory:

Hi Girls! Thanks for the warm welcome. And agreed - we need to visit our chamber more often. I need to admit that i didn't read the whole topic. So i start with a simple question and hope it was not ask before - who is your favorite Witcher game character and why? Or did you all read the books?
Hi girls! :D
Well...Geralt (obviously) then Dandelion, Zoltan and the dwarfs, because they are so funny! I always laugh at their jokes when I read the books or play the games! XD
I really love Saskia, Iorveth, Cedric for their ideals and determination but i also appreciate Roche and Ves for their strength!
Yen and Ciri...i love them and i can't wait to see them in Tw3! and in the end i like very much Milva, Regis and Cahir!

I read all the books, here in Italy are to be published the last two books so I used the fan translation!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! It's so great to finally find some other girls that like playing the Witcher!! I don't know any irl so it's annoying to have nobody to talk to about the Witcher.
This is my first time posting in this thread (bc I joined the forums today ^/////^) so nice 2 meet you all~~~~*~*~*~*

My favourite Witcher game character (besides Geralt) is Iorveth. But from the books my favourite is Ciri. She's so awesome and inspiring ;~~;
I've read 2 of the books so far, but it's difficult to get officially translated books in English, and while I am planning to try and study Polish at some point, I am already studying two languages at university so I feel as though adding another one would be overkill x_x so until then, I will read the fan-translated ones, because I think they are very good!

My favourite Witcher game character (besides Geralt) is Iorveth. But from the books my favourite is Ciri.

I've read 2 of the books so far, but it's difficult to get officially translated books in English, and while I am planning to try and study Polish at some point, I am already studying two languages at university so I feel as though adding another one would be overkill x_x so until then, I will read the fan-translated ones, because I think they are very good!
i also wanted to study the Polish...then i found the fan translation XD but it is a language that I hope to learn sooner or later (also German and Gaelic that fascinates me)! what languages studies at university??

oh..Welcome to the forum! :D

Last edited:
i also wanted to study the Polish...then i found the fan translation XD but it is a language that I hope to learn sooner or later (also German and Gaelic that fascinates me)! what languages ​​you study at university?
I had a Polish flatmate last year who told me Polish is very difficult so I think it will be a challenge but it would be great to read the books in their native language ^_^
Wow, what do you want to study Gaelic for? I have never heard of someone wanting to study that :p
I'm studying Japanese and Korean at my university ^^ They're interesting but Japanese especially is difficult!

oh..Welcome to the forum! :D

Haha thank you :D

Wow, what do you want to study Gaelic for? I have never heard of someone wanting to study that :p
I'm studying Japanese and Korean at my university ^^ They're interesting but Japanese especially is difficult!
In general i really like Celtic culture so I'd like to study Gaelic for delight and curiosity :D
wow Japanese and Korean are very difficult...much more than Polish! XD

Sorry to but in ladies, I'm just a man passing through on my way to The Hairy Bear! I'd like to welcome @Princess_Ciri to the forum and tell her to watch out for @EmperorZorn as he is a complete nutcase with a Ciri (and Coffee) obsession who due her name will contact her soon to join his Ciri-Worshipers. Watch out for him, he almost drove me mad, but I fought back and have regained *part* of my sanity!
:rofl:

By the way @_lanfear I must echo the sentiment of why you'd want to learn Gaelic (There's two variants by the way: Irish Gaelic and Scots Gaelic). I'm from Northern Ireland and I don't know anyone who speaks it. The only place I've ever seen it is on official documents!

Anyway, I'll just show myself out before I'm booted out! Cheerio!!!;):harhar:

PS. I'm mad too!

@_lanfear @Princess_Ciri
Hallo there! I've just realized i didn't mention Geralt. But it is obvious, isn't it?
View attachment 5722
@Princess_Ciri - studying Japanese and Korean - respect. Aren't those one of the most difficult languages at all? That must be exciting.
And i'm really glad i step by yesterday. There are more of us as i thought. That's cool! What is your favorite Witcher game? The first one or the second one? I did play both so often that i can not actually say how many times already .... o_o
But still, i play the first part more often. I don't want to be melodramatic, but it is my first true love :)

Attachments

• G8c2TQy.png
    G8c2TQy.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 43
In general i really like Celtic culture so I'd like to study Gaelic for delight and curiosity :D
wow Japanese and Korean are very difficult...much more than Polish! XD
That’s awesome! I don’t know much about Celtic culture but I agree it is interesting. And I think Gaelic sounds really cool when I hear people speak it :D
Lol I think Polish will be hard for me because it has verb conjugation which I find really difficult T_T Japanese and Korean are difficult too, but in different ways :p

Sorry to but in ladies, I'm just a man passing through on my way to The Hairy Bear! I'd like to welcome @Princess_Ciri to the forum and tell her to watch out for @EmperorZorn as he is a complete nutcase with a Ciri (and Coffee) obsession who due her name will contact her soon to join his Ciri-Worshipers. Watch out for him, he almost drove me mad, but I fought back and have regained *part* of my sanity!
:rofl:

Lol hello, thank you for the welcome ^^ Haha I have already spoken to EmperorZorn but it’s fine, I am already a Ciri-worshipper, it’s too late >: )

@Princess_Ciri - studying Japanese and Korean - respect. Aren't those one of the most difficult languages at all? That must be exciting.
Thank you :3 I think that probably Czech/Russian and Chinese are harder than Korean and maybe Japanese but yeah, they’re not easy languages OTL
And i'm really glad i step by yesterday. There are more of us as i thought. That's cool! What is your favorite Witcher game? The first one or the second one? I did play both so often that i can not actually say how many times already .... o_o
But still, i play the first part more often. I don't want to be melodramatic, but it is my first true love :)
The second one is my favourite. It’s a beautiful game to play and I love so many of the characters in it <3 Unfortunately I still haven’t played the first one *gets shot* The computer that I use for gaming broke a while ago, and I’m currently stuck on a laptop that I can’t use for gaming :’( but once I buy a new gaming PC I will make sure to buy the Witcher 1 ^_^

Lol I think Polish will be hard for me because it has verb conjugation which I find really difficult T_T Japanese and Korean are difficult too, but in different ways :p

Thank you :3 I think that probably Czech/Russian and Chinese are harder than Korean and maybe Japanese but yeah, they’re not easy languages OTL
May i ask where you're from? Ohh Czech is really simple. Exactly the opposite of polish, which is my native language.
You should get the Witcher 1. You will love it, i am sure of that.

Like @AL890, I'm just passing through. Besides, this thread is more interesting to me than what's going on in the guys' one right now.

I had a Polish flatmate last year who told me Polish is very difficult so I think it will be a challenge but it would be great to read the books in their native language ^_^

Haha thank you :D
Welcome, welcome. I am totally not surprised that Zorn contacted you. As soon as I saw you name I knew he would have a new partner in crime. ;)
Definitely with you on the Japanese, I took two years of it and it is definitely a difficult language, more so with reading/writing than anything. It's also just really different from Ehglish and other European languages.

May i ask where you're from? Ohh Czech is really simple. Exactly the opposite of polish, which is my native language.

What other languages is Czech like? What makes it simple. My background is primarily Czech, but I've never really learned much about it.

I'm from England :)
Eh, really? My Czech friends always told me Czech was really difficult haha, maybe they were just trying to make themselves sound clever? :p
Oh you're Polish? I'm jealous you can understand Polish, I wish I could understand it so I could read all the Witcher books T_T
Yeah I'm definitely going to buy it once I have the computer to play it on ^_^ And then once TW3 is out I can do a run through of the entire series 8D

Definitely with you on the Japanese, I took two years of it and it is definitely a difficult language, more so with reading/writing than anything. It's also just really different from Ehglish and other European languages.

え、そうなんですか!I'm in my second-almost-third year of studying too - I just came back from my year abroad in Tokyo. Lol the kanji is the worst thing ever, I can read decently but when it comes to writing I am awful. And yeah, the grammar is so different to European languages it takes a while for your brain to get used to the different sentence structures!

By the way @_lanfear I must echo the sentiment of why you'd want to learn Gaelic (There's two variants by the way: Irish Gaelic and Scots Gaelic). I'm from Northern Ireland and I don't know anyone who speaks it. The only place I've ever seen it is on official documents!
oh like I said because it fascinates me but "easier said than done" XD

What is your favorite Witcher game? The first one or the second one? I did play both so often that i can not actually say how many times already .... o_o
I played both many times and still do not know which one is my favorite ... maybe the second one for the characters in it!

Like @AL890, I'm just passing through. Besides, this thread is more interesting to me than what's going on in the guys' one right now.
Yeah, yeah, you all just curious what that are we doing over here :p

What other languages is Czech like? What makes it simple. My background is primarily Czech, but I've never really learned much about it.
So far i know it is a west slavic language and it is most related to slovak language. Then to polish. We Poles need to watch out though - a lot of words in czech we think we know what they mean, well they don't. What i mean is we do have the same words in our languages but the meaning is just different. Is that what you ment?

Hey girls, just stoped by to add myself to the girls club :D Nice to see there's a nice number of us here
Welcome!

Pah! Blasphemy! Nothing beats Bloth's stories.

*picks up his whiskey and cigar and storms out the door*
Ohh, really ...? So what are you doing over here our dear Bear? ;)

I'm from England :)
Eh, really? My Czech friends always told me Czech was really difficult haha, maybe they were just trying to make themselves sound clever? :p
I wouldn't know about it. Czech Republic is neighbour so we understand each other. At least we think so ;)

Oh you're Polish? I'm jealous you can understand Polish, I wish I could understand it so I could read all the Witcher books T_T
I follow you on that. I can imagine it is easier to learn english ;)

So ... need to go now. Nice talking to you all! Good night!
View attachment 5723

Attachments

• HqfUu5H.png
    HqfUu5H.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Top Bottom