Girls Chamber

+
sane said:
Well this is my first post on this forum. My name is Magdalena and I am from Poland. I'm playing The Witcher about month and I've been waiting so impathently for this game. My nationals holds us (Witcher fans) long suspensed. But finally - we have it. I don't play many RPG's - my favourite game is Quake III Arena (I play it about 7 years), I like also Titan Quest, Warcraft, Heroes of Might and Magic III, IV and V, and some others... My hobby: computers, systems, desktop customizing, music (listening and making), motocycles, horse riding and so many others that it will be very long to write about it all.I hate the stereotype that girl which play games and likes computer is ugly without question. Without false modesty - I think that I am pretty . ;)Why I love Witcher? It was starting from the book, than movie... Movie was a failure, but game is just like honey :)And I love the way that Geralt looks - ugh just perfect and 100% man :D
I know quite a few female gamers and none of them are ugly. A couple of them are actually extremely good looking. The stereotype applies to male gamers too (albeit less and less nowadays) - spotty and/or fat with pizza and coke stains on their t-shirts, etc. etc.From my experience gamers don't look any more or less ugly than anyone else.

Tyranith said:
Tyranith said:
Well this is my first post on this forum. My name is Magdalena and I am from Poland. I'm playing The Witcher about month and I've been waiting so impathently for this game. My nationals holds us (Witcher fans) long suspensed. But finally - we have it. I don't play many RPG's - my favourite game is Quake III Arena (I play it about 7 years), I like also Titan Quest, Warcraft, Heroes of Might and Magic III, IV and V, and some others... My hobby: computers, systems, desktop customizing, music (listening and making), motocycles, horse riding and so many others that it will be very long to write about it all.I hate the stereotype that girl which play games and likes computer is ugly without question. Without false modesty - I think that I am pretty . ;)Why I love Witcher? It was starting from the book, than movie... Movie was a failure, but game is just like honey :)And I love the way that Geralt looks - ugh just perfect and 100% man :D
I know quite a few female gamers and none of them are ugly. A couple of them are actually extremely good looking. The stereotype applies to male gamers too (albeit less and less nowadays) - spotty and/or fat with pizza and coke stains on their t-shirts, etc. etc.From my experience gamers don't look any more or less ugly than anyone else.
Hmm I have to protest ... a little... there :DThere is a difference with male gamers. You have the nerds and the geeks. (I know Wikipedia has other explanations - but the commonly seen difference is as follows: )Computer/Game Geeks are smart, cool, take care of their looks, are more or less hygienic when it comes to their housing, they are social and usually have a girlfriend (sadly very often a total pink-chick that has no other sense in life than breeding and family and besides that all is a waste of money and time)Nerds - that's our classy ugly filthy fatso or scrany bone with loads of acne and coke/pizza fat stained shirts. Well, they are like that because they don't care about their looks and are social hermits unless they meet other nerds.Some of them manage to evolve into geeks as soon as they encounter their first female mate or get older.Oh yes, there are also nerd-girls. But their numbers are very small compared to the male population of nerds

Right now the Deutsche Bahn (our german Train company, and no I do not work for them ;-) ) has to face loads of strikes... I am glad they spare us over the christmas days otherwise a lot people wouldn't get to see their family here and it wouldn't really change the strikers loan-fight-chances anyway.
I've always supported every strike, whether it was in France (Paris specifically) or Germany. Yes, be happy they're not on strike during Christmas, but even if they were, you must support them. Why? They are workers. They are the most downtrodden people of society, the ones who build your computers (maybe not in this case, but in general), your chairs, your tables, everything. The least anyone could do is support them anywhere and anytime.

I am really happy and surprised! My parents got me a copy of The Witcher for Christmas! I can't believe it! First, I can't believe they found it, and how they knew I wanted it? I mentioned it while I was out shopping for Christmas presents last weekend.I am really happy! Merry Christmas all! Now I get to set it up and finally play! :D

mistressalucard said:
I am really happy and surprised! My parents got me a copy of The Witcher for Christmas! I can't believe it! First, I can't believe they found it, and how they knew I wanted it? I mentioned it while I was out shopping for Christmas presents last weekend.I am really happy! Merry Christmas all! Now I get to set it up and finally play! :D
Cool parents =) *thumbsup* Have fun gaming :) Ohhh and it's great to see another Hellsing fan :D

Well My wife is playing my copy of TW now and I cant get it back :'(LOL she now geting into it onese she tryed the demo out Look like Im going to have to get her a copy :D :D

@SeekerI had it exactly the other way around ;DAnd having waited for my husband to get done with the game so I could play in all peace would have taken ages.He is a rather slow player and gets frustrated very easily when a fight proves difficult.

@Rhian yea I remember how you got your copy :DWell lucky for me I did finish the game not that long ago and I'm a slow player too but don't get to frustrated think I'm to hard head when I get stuck :D :DBut I want to reply it so bad now LOL I can see myself playing it at least two more times ;)

mistressalucard said:
Welcome to the world of the witcher! :)

mistressalucard said:
I am really happy and surprised! My parents got me a copy of The Witcher for Christmas! I can't believe it! First, I can't believe they found it, and how they knew I wanted it? I mentioned it while I was out shopping for Christmas presents last weekend.
The best present for Christmas, heh? :)Your parents are really nice! Enjoy the game, it's a diamond!
Well My wife is playing my copy of TW now and I cant get it back
Oh, there is no need for such problems... I and my husband have different "user's account" on pc, so we can play both. I play the mornings, he plays the evenings. And it's cool, because i like watching when he plays, we have a lot of fun.

I all witcher ladies :). Just to say that i'm surprised to see a lot of girls here and that's not to common where i live (i only know a girl that likes to play medal of honor online and she is marvelous). i don't believe in those stupid stereotypes about male/female players (there are one or other particular case only) on the internet. xau ;)

HyWell I start ok.My housband say to me to look at this game Trainer. I look at it and I Like it.He knows I love strange and dark figures so he give me the game and installed to our PC.It's full of Hungarian language so it's so easy.I love this game specialy Geralt who is so perfect and storng. He knows to much of magic and spells and other things.I like this game and I love to play whit it.I am in the 2 Chapter.

Lilithmoonbeam said:
Nude card of Geralt strongly requested by girl gamers!
Count my vote! ;)
Add my vote to that! The witcher is great in general. But this is a point that is bugging me- it seems glaringly weird to me is that Geralt never takes so much as an item of clothing off. As a female gamer I would find the option for Geralt to sleep with the various women in the game considerably more to my taste if the cards and cutscenes actually showed Geralt undressed - it almost seems kinda of prudish that they dont in imo - can you imagine a sex scene in a movie in which the girl undresses but the male lead remains fully clothed?!

FlameOrchid said:
FlameOrchid said:
Nude card of Geralt strongly requested by girl gamers!
Count my vote! ;)
Add my vote to that! The witcher is great in general. But this is a point that is bugging me- it seems glaringly weird to me is that Geralt never takes so much as an item of clothing off. As a female gamer I would find the option for Geralt to sleep with the various women in the game considerably more to my taste if the cards and cutscenes actually showed Geralt undressed - it almost seems kinda of prudish that they dont in imo - can you imagine a sex scene in a movie in which the girl undresses but the male lead remains fully clothed?!
Erm.. he just loses no time. Opening his codpiece is enough ;-)But honestly, I would have loved to see some more of him. Even if he is not my type of man, he still is an eye-candy to ogle at.

I just don't believe in my eyes! We are so many girls here! In no other game-forum i 've seen so many girls!I said this to my husband, and he said: "The guy (Geralt) has plenty of (female) fans!" ;D

Ha ha! I agree with Whisperwind so much...all us girls are just as "bad" as the lads when it comes to Geralt. But yeah shame you don't see Geralt take any of his kit off ;D

Well he got famous after releasing Adda from the curse no? I don't think Geralt's smile is ugly, I think he's very manly, handsome in a scarred way...I cannot stand girly boys :D

Rihara88 said:
Well he got famous after releasing Adda from the curse no? I don't think Geralt's smile is ugly, I think he's very manly, handsome in a scarred way...I cannot stand girly boys :D
This is my 2cents on this I think what make Geralt sexy is what we put into the char When I was talking to my wife about the game she also think he is sexy for she made him out what she want him to be Like most rpg I for myself put a bit of myself into the char even if the main char is a female as well ;) I think that is a command thing with most rpger.

ceridwen1 said:
ceridwen1 said:
However I'm really not fussed, The Witcher caters for me by having Geralt in it :D Shame you don't get him nude on any cards though... :-\
Seconded! Devs, do us girl gamers a favor and add at least one nude card of Geralt!!! Nude card of Geralt strongly requested by girl gamers! - That is a nice subject for the forums, isn't it? ;D
ok come on ladies, Geralt's huge penis would scare you away

Top Bottom