Give us Iorveth and the Scoia'tael back!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give us Iorveth and the Scoia'tael back!

As I red the announcemnt that Iorveth and the Scoia'tael won't be in the Witcher 3 I was very angry. Wild Hunt is the last Part of the Witcher series and the decision to let this big part of the story open is in my eyes the biggest misstake in CD Projekt history.

Like other Fans I hopped and aspected that we see Iorveth and his Scoia'tael in a DLC again but now there is only a bad apologize. The game developers of the Mass Effect series Bioware made a patch to make the disappointing end of Mass Effect 3 better.

If this is realy the end of our expectation I won't buy any other game from CD Project. The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt is a great game but the developers promissed that the decissions from Assasin of Kings would play a role in Wild Hunt and that we see Iorveth again. Everytime when I play Blood and Wine I am angry. It is a good DLC but I feel mocked. I won't be disapointed be so disapointed again.

If you wan't to bring the story to an end bring it to a good end!

As I red the announcemnt that Iorveth and the Scoia'tael won't be in the Witcher 3 I was very angry. Wild Hunt is the last Part of the Witcher series and the decision to let this big part of the story open is in my eyes the biggest misstake in CD Projekt history.

Like other Fans I hopped and aspected that we see Iorveth and his Scoia'tael in a DLC again but now there is only a bad apologize. The game developers of the Mass Effect series Bioware made a patch to make the disappointing end of Mass Effect 3 better.

If this is realy the end of our expectation I won't buy any other game from CD Project. The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt is a great game but the developers promissed that the decissions from Assasin of Kings would play a role in Wild Hunt and that we see Iorveth again. Everytime when I play Blood and Wine I am angry. It is a good DLC but I feel mocked. I won't be disapointed be so disapointed again.

If you wan't to bring the story to an end bring it to a good end!

Welcome to the club xD. You are not the only one who feels the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom