Give Us Pets

+
This is all potential stuff for *after* CDPR fixes Bug City, but perhaps included on the side of some future DLC. I'm pretty sure no one in this thread wants them to do anything but fix the game for the next couple months.

Being able to buy stuff for your apartment would be nice, GTA online had some residences you could buy extra areas or decorations for, made people want to use their houses other than just to store cars in.

I'm glad there's a cat but there totally should be a dog option (who knows, maybe there is and we haven't found it yet)

Also fish as pets totally exist in the game I saw a fish tank at Judy's apartment:
20201216181122_1.jpg

This is all potential stuff for *after* CDPR fixes Bug City, but perhaps included on the side of some future DLC. I'm pretty sure no one in this thread wants them to do anything but fix the game for the next couple months.

Being able to buy stuff for your apartment would be nice, GTA online had some residences you could buy extra areas or decorations for, made people want to use their houses other than just to store cars in.

I'm glad there's a cat but there totally should be a dog option (who knows, maybe there is and we haven't found it yet)

Also fish as pets totally exist in the game I saw a fish tank at Judy's apartment:
View attachment 11091380
Of course! I would love to see bug patches and dlc for cut content well before any kind of pets, either as decor or companions, be added to the game. It's just something I would love to see in the future and I doubt I'm the only one.

The fish in Judy's place are lovely. I can't believe I forgot about them. I would love a big aquarium in front of V's window, so you can see through the water to the city or so you can close the blinds to just see the fish.

Top Bottom