giving away legendary cards to other players through marketplace?

+
I love thronebreaker but Gwent online is way-way too intense for me and both have different cards.
since I'm not playing gwent anymore but focus solely on thronebreaker and both have totally different cards, I have lots of legendary cards and would give away gwent online cards. is this possible? if not, why don't gwent has marketplace?
thanks in advance.

is this possible? if not, why don't gwent has marketplace?

It's not possible. Most CCG do not have that option. They are Collectible Card Games, which differ from TCG, Trading Card Games. The reason (for choosing one or the other) depends on what kind of economy the game is going for and it's usually the easiest to not have the option to sell/trade; you keep a closed economy with a fixed price. However, that's not always the best choice. Regardless, it's a choice the studio has to make at the start because it cannot be changed later lest you want to break the game.

Sadly, no, your Gwent cards can't be traded to other users. You never know though, you might get the urge to try the multiplayer game again in the future, and your collection will be there waiting for you if you do (including anything you earn through playing Thronebreaker - such as cards and trinkets found in the golden chests).

In the meantime, hope you enjoy Thronebreaker. Some of the card effects and combos in it are a lot more fun than in multiplayer Gwent, as the need to make everything balanced isn't as important when it's just you against the AI. Things are a lot less restricted and deck-building is more flexible.

4RM3D, ah I can totally see that. Yeah, it's different business model. True, trading will be bad for the company since so many people have duplicates and all that they can trade for less. I can see the reasoning.

Top Bottom