Glitch today ? - Where did this overlay grid appear from?

+
I logged in today (PC) and all is ok, but immediately I walk out of V's apartment, and thereafter, there is a blue green overlay grid in my constant field of view (in both FPP and TPP) that I cannot get to go away.... see photo.. never seen it before.. and also the Map shows a blue tracking link to a nearby travel point with on screen in game distance marker... clicking the blue link off on map does not get rid of this overlay. It does not show at first while inside the apartment only when you leave and go out the door.

I thought this might be some weapon issue, but when activating any weapons this grid changes to the target sighting but when holstering weapons it persists either in this form or other similar shapes.. like a partial sight grid...Relogging and loading an earlier save makes no difference, it still appears and persists. I have added or changed nothing since last log off.

I used the Fast Travel yesterday for the first time in ages, and I notice that now I have a visible blue FT distance logo on and off screen all the time, and can't say I noticed this before, to the last FT point I used, (Bellevue Overwalk) and have to keep turning off tracking it... even though I didn't set it.... maybe it' s a FT bug?

anyone else got this glitch today?

Attachments

• !!Cyberpunk2077 2021-03-28 22-58-03.png
    !!Cyberpunk2077 2021-03-28 22-58-03.png
    241.2 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

BAV51

Forum regular
Yes it is the smart weapon sight. I have had it happen as well. I find that equipping another non smart weapon, then holstering will clear the problem. If not try swapping weapons between smart and ordinary a few times, that has always cleared it for me.

Another thing to try is "caps lock" a few times

Top Bottom