Glitched gun stats from containers?

+
Hey guys.
Just wanted to ask you guys if any of you have had, or heard of a glitcg / Bug where you get ALOT lower weapon stats in containers?

After the prologe, when i loot a gun or armor from a crate, it has ALOT lower stats. Epic jacket looted 3.4 Armor, white common 45 armor. Same with the guns...

have messed around with old saves, and reloading, but it keeps happening.

Hopeing you guys know something about it :D

photo is of a looted rare smg, compared to an old common assault riffle.

Edit : I am currently lvl 20

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 44
I believe smart guns tend to have lower DPS, at least in my experience (probably compensate for automatic headshots+no targeting).

In fact, you can save-scum some/all weapons in containers so they are either of higher rarity and/or have special features such as firing two projectiles per shot. The latter type is likely the most powerful conventional weapons until you can craft+upgrade the very best iconics yourself.

I believe smart guns tend to have lower DPS, at least in my experience (probably compensate for automatic headshots+no targeting).

In fact, you can save-scum some/all weapons in containers so they are either of higher rarity and/or have special features such as firing two projectiles per shot. The latter type is likely the most powerful conventional weapons until you can craft+upgrade the very best iconics yourself.
Agree that smart Guns gave lower dps, but this also happens with armod. Lvl 20 epic jacket with 2.2 Armor stats.

Top Bottom