Glitches are getting worse with time on my XB1.

+
Examples...

Some audio doesn't stop when it should - for example, during a Sliverhand flashback an audio track starts, but doesn't stop all the way through the rest of the mission (VDBs). Because I can't save, I had to turn the music off in order to hear the rest of the dialogue. When I was able to save and reload, the music track finally ended.

Whenever I load a game I have an audio line from Silverhand play EVERY time from a mission I completed days ago, literally.
The same thing happens with a line of subtitle text, which also happens EVERY time I load a game, only it's from a different mission (I think) I also finished days ago. But this also pops up randomly for no reason. (It's the same audio track, and the same subtitle text EVERY time)

Sometimes a dark area like a subtitle box stays on the screen for no reason, and I again have to save/reload to get rid of it.

Having more problems now with textures loading slowly, looking like shite.

Menu page takes forever to load in, almost like it freezes the game for a time.

I'm experiencing more graphics glitches since the 1.1/1 patch also. (Panam firing an invisible rocket launcher, only for it to be in her hands while she's driving, is one example)
I honestly think it's gotten worse, not better since the patch. It might not crash as much, but everything else... I don't remember most of these problems happening before the update, at least not so bad or often.

Had the issue with Silverhand text/dialog play and staying on the screen whenever I loaded a saved game. I got past this by disabling/re-enabling the sub titles in settings. Fixed it until I reloaded another saved game or restarted the game. Temp fix and the issue did go away after a little while of progressing through the game.

I noticed I had different bugs whether I played a Nomad, or Corpo. The Silverhand issue for instance, I had on a Copro play but not on a Nomad.

Game has a long way to go to iron out the bugs. Hopefully they concentrate their efforts on this more so than providing new content at this time.

Top Bottom