Glitches in latest build

+
Audio:
So the music in the game breaks after you complete the new quest in the devils pit. Now no matter where I go the music stays the spooky underground music that was playing in the mine instead of the world music. I tested it on multiple saves after the quest to the same result. I then loaded a save from before I did the new quest and the music worked like it should.

Ray-tracing:
Noticed something strange about the performance behavior of ray tracing. After i activate raytracing i get low frame rate (we already knew that) but i also get really really bad frame stuttering (which we already knew as well). However, I noticed that when i open the games pause menu (the one with options and save etc.) the stutter disappears. Then its fine until i open the menus (the ones with map and inventory etc.) for some reason opening these menus bring the horrible stutter back. I then tested this multiple times by opening the pause menu again to fix the stutter, and then opening the menus to reintroduce it again. What about opening menus has an affect on ray tracing render? strange.

Yes all that happened to me on pa5 + my settings gets reset every time i open the game, the game says ( settings got reset because of new update ) and no matter which save you load be it before the devils pit new quest or after it the game resets all the settings iam gonna stop playing till these gets fixed hopefully

Top Bottom