Glitchy Gameplay: Witcher 2

+
Glitchy Gameplay: Witcher 2

Hi!

I've been having a great time playing the Witcher 2--what a great game! However, while I am playing it is common that some of the graphics in the game do not show. For example, plants and flowers frequently show up as black blobs. Also, in certain regions of the map some of the camera angles will cause the screen to white-out.

All things considered, I have been more than willing to put up with these problems just so that I could play the game! The problem is this: now there is a glitch that's preventing me from continuing the game. I just started act 2, and I'm stuck doing the first quest because the king's tent is entirely blacked-out. I can't talk to the king so I can't progress in the game. Is there some way I can fix this? I'm so early in the game and I'm eager to continue!

Thank you for your help,
Matt

If you`re running a vanilla version of the game then try here http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/ . Black blobs to me indicate that textures are missing or that mods are conflicting . In that case if you`re using any mods then delete the mods and retry the game . If using Steam version be sure and validate the game cache files .

Top Bottom