Global release timings

+
i did restart i because there wasnt a download like ever it just gray out the install gonna restart my pc
Post automatically merged:

im gonna restart my pc because the download never started it just gray the button out

Well all the best id search the issue itself, not specifcly related to 2077 (if you cant find anything even try leaving the preload part of download part out)on google. Im pretty sure its a semi-common problem with downloads/preloads that you should be able to sort out.

When I'm trying to download the art book or the Digital Comic, it redirects me to cyberpunk.net and asks username and password. looks like downloads are password-protected.

Well all the best id search the issue itself, not specifcly related to 2077 (if you cant find anything even try leaving the preload part of download part out)on google. Im pretty sure its a semi-common problem with downloads/preloads that you should be able to sort out.
just letting you know its solved now thanks
Post automatically merged:

When I'm trying to download the art book or the Digital Comic, it redirects me to cyberpunk.net and asks username and password. looks like downloads are password-protected.
yes but doesnt let me log in

Ah, thats probably because they release at the same time as the game.

THe original score (oh, also the art book) is also included in that, as well. I dont think they are going to be releasing that and other pre-order bonuses before the game it self come out..

Last edited:
20201207_221424.jpg

So exciting! Only 3 more sleeps til Chris....I mean til Cyberpunk ;)

Just an FYI for Xbox physical preorders:

You can pre-install the game using the mobile app. Just search for the game in the store and install to your console.

This thread has been full of misinformation that physical preorders can't preload on Xbox, which is not true.

Someone know for Trophy?
If I start to play on ps5 the version of PS4 , when I Upgrade have 2 list of Trophy?
One of PS4 and One of ps5?
I wouldn't start the game Two time. Sorry for my english.

Someone know for Trophy?
If I start to play on ps5 the version of PS4 , when I Upgrade have 2 list of Trophy?
One of PS4 and One of ps5?
I wouldn't start the game Two time. Sorry for my english.

Pretty sure they said the game will have cross-saves between platforms, so all progress is maintained.

I have a stupid question and hopefully someone knows the answer. Will the first day patch autoload when the game is downloaded on console or will we have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get the patch?

Still haven't seen anybody answer this one yet. Are we still looking at another download on the actual release? Will it be different for PC / console etc?

I have a stupid question. I bought the game on Steam and completed preload. It's written on the game's page "coming Dec 9 2020", which is obviously not 10.12.2020... I live in Riga, Latvia, and it's Eastern European Standart Time here according to Google. Can somebody explain, please?..

Purchased a physical copy because I want to have one for my shelf. I thought I would be ok waiting for the delivery but ..

I just bought a digital copy

Do I download it to my boot downloads and then install it to my SSD game drive? Or does it dl and install to whatever I choose?

thank you for you fast reply. Cool! One more question. I plan to try it from my home theater game pc. But would like to put it also on my game PC to a monitor in the office just in case that doesn't work well on the 4k 65". Is that okay to do and how best to do it?

Top Bottom