It seems the wolf will finally find rest, for better or worse

better version of gif
http://imgur.com/0Lg44Ru

Attachments

• its ok bro.jpg
    its ok bro.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Well, I'm very glad there were no surprise character appearances for me. Michal's earlier cautions had me a bit worried. Still very thoughtful of him to give us a heads-up, though.
However we wanted to give you a heads up: if you don't want to know which character from previous Witcher games return in "Wild Hunt", you probably should skip this one, since it reveals few of them.

I'd say about 4 will be a surprise and 2 of those have jaw-dropping potential. ;)

What a great choice for the music. I've heard this before on "The Walking Dead". I like it very much. Awesome trailer!

Last edited:
That was... okay. I think I still prefer the SoD trailer. The music just did nothing to me in this one.
Nice to finally see Phili though.

This is not an important detail to me, but this does appear to be the chap -- notice the same helmet.

Under his arm.

I think the gameplay with the HUD at the end is meant to reassure that this is a launch trailer and we actually get to experience the game after all the wait.
duh

Like people have said, it's Imlerith.
We have seen the king of the Wild Hunt in Witcher 2, surprised some people thought it's him. (he looks completely different)
The third general will be probably Avalac'h, considering he seems to be a mage and was prominently featured in several trailers.

Top Bottom