“Go your way” - Launch Trailer

+
So I'm watching this a week after I got the game, but the feelings are there when seeing this trailer over and over again.

And now I know who's
monocle
I found in White Orchard. I had my guesses, but confirmation is nice. Either way, so many characters making a return from previous games = thank you devs!! :thumbsup:

You're the best! ^_^

I still haven't been able to find uncompressed hq version of this anywhere (surprisingly this being the last trailer before the game launched not many actually spoke about it, even not at gamersyde where I go for hq videos)
Can anyone be kind enough to point me to a link?

Best trailer I've seen.

So beautiful, but what gets to me in this trailer is that I get a sense of real emotions coming from it.
Is that how it is with this game as you play? I'm considering buying the game.
I'm a true fan of Salem and Game of Thrones. Fantasy, magic, witches, I like that world.

I wonder because the last time I bought a RPG was Skyrim and I was disappointed,
dialogues were bland and it didn't help the story. It was just a beautiful game without a soul.

So beautiful, but what gets to me in this trailer is that I get a sense of real emotions coming from it.
I'm a true fan of Salem and Game of Thrones. Fantasy, magic, witches, I like that world.

I wonder because the last time I bought a RPG was Skyrim and I was disappointed,
dialogues were bland and it didn't help the story. It was just a beautiful game without a soul.

The Witcher is a story-driven RPG, as the trailer tries to convey, so yes, dialogues, story and characters play a big part.

in terms of stories, dialogues,, characters and emotions, The Witcher WH It is simply more complex, more varied and more deeply human. Just it is. I bought it and never ever regretted it.

Great trailer...curious how a few things changed even if it has been relased a few hours before the launch,..Like Yenna on the balcony on Kaer Morhen and not Vesemir, and the man who cut his ear, in the final relase you don't see this so clearly and it also was during night time and not day time...and in the very first trailer were we could see Geralt arrive in Velen (sword of destiny) at the hangman three it was in a beautiful full moon night...or more, in the same trailer when he arrive in Vizima and talk to the emperor...no trace of this beautiful scene...I'm wondering how many other things have been discussed and chenged during the developement! :)

Last edited:
Great trailer...curious how a few things changed even if it has been relased a few hours before the launch,..Like Yenna on the balcony on Kaer Morhen and not Vesemir, and the man who cut his ear, in the final relase you don't see this so clearly and it also was during night time and not day time

My guess is they probably just made some temporary changes with the their engine level editor just intended for the trailer.

My guess is they probably just made some temporary changes with the their engine level editor just intended for the trailer.

That trailer actually splices in a lot of old footage. That might also be why. For instance, the shot with Geralt picking up the Griffon feather is from the e3 2014 Xbox demo, which was changed a lot for the quest in White Orchard in the finished game.

Top Bottom