“Go your way” - Launch Trailer

+
Can't you load up a save that's right before the talk with him?

I want to play with my original choices, and live with the consequences. But right now im debating if i should go load wicher2, and change that final choice.

CHOICES CHOICES!!! im going crazzzzzy!

I love this trailer, so many feels...

Awesome!!! These next 6 hours will be so painful! I'm even thinking about leaving work early lol.

I don't really think the song fits. Well, maybe i am a little biased because i only know it as Hershel's theme from TWD. Nonetheless good to know You can encounter so many Characters from W2.

Not bad not bad. I didnt like the music, but the scenes were great!

that was a weird exit though, with the new marker added and all.

Sword of Destiny and the new vampire CGI trailers were the best footage released from all this long road up to the witcher 3 since 2013. But this one kind of fits anyway, like, there isnt much else to say, its coming shortly and it seems to have delivered on the hype, all there is left is to wait.

and to update those nvidia drivers :p

Yeah, great trailer.. but I still think that Roche looks somewhat weird in TW3.. his face is too different compared to how he used to look in TW2.. but toher than that, pretty nice.. and I love that at the end there is gameplay scene directly from the game, even with the HUD on :)

Top Bottom