“Go your way” - Launch Trailer

+
Me right now:

THE FEELS!!!! SO OVERWHELMING :cry:
Is it cuz I'm a fanboy? Or cuz it's genuinely that good of a trailer?

btw, Yea! for Roche, Thaler, Phillipa, and Letho!

Last edited:
GOD CDPR.
Letting your child free now.... full confidence that it will not only be well received. But will go down as one of the most anticipated games.
them feels man... them feels....

1:29, scene with Geralt+Yennefer+Ciri + music. You can actually read the feelings of joy and pride on Yennefer's face.
I didn't think it was pride so much as motherly concern. That one look made me realize Ciri literally is Yennifer's foster daughter --I didn't fully grasp how much that meant to her until now.

So you guys actually went and used one of the songs from one of my all time favorite artists and used it for the trailer of the game, which probably will be the best RPG experience of my circa 26 years of gaming......

I'm speechless really.

Had to stop the trailer halfway thru tho' as it spoils too many awesome moments and characters I want to experience first hand in my game. :D

Man the feels and all of those old friends and faces also Hershel's theme(Oaths in the water from Ben Howard)

Thank you CDPR for everything...for every second.

Very nice trailer, I think it captures the mood correctly for a lot of fans, particularly those who have read the books and been following the series since the very beginning (for whom the Thaler cameo is probably for!). I also liked the nice touch at the end fading into the game world with the HUD enabled - a reminder that even though there is a deep, emotional story to be found here, how you get there, and how exactly it plays out, will be down to each player (hence 'go your way'). I like it! Very clever.

I'm bothering myself with some questions since I first saw the trailer. I re-watched it a couple of times now, and still didn't found any answers.
You saw Geralt finding that wolf medallion? That wasn't his, and he was clearly troubled by finding this. That's the first thing.
Next the guy being burned. Somehow he looks quite familiar to me. Just don't know why. But if the scene where Geralts appearing on the market place pushing the others is connected to the burning scene (which is likely), then he knew the guy being burned.
Don't know why, but that's troubling me.

(It's possible it's just all those sad and troubled, even crying characters. I'm vulnerable to that, since I love the series. Also hated Sapkowski for quite some things he did.)

Top Bottom