GOG achievement "It's Elementary" - complete all gigs and NCPD hustles in Watson

+
I don't see any more blue and yellow icons in Watson, except the yellow icons for "buy vehicles." Do I actually have buy all the vehicles to get this achievement? There is one NCPD icon right at the border of Little China (Watson) and City Center (Heywood), but it seems it belongs to Heywood.

You don’t need to buy the vehicles. Some times those jobs bug out there maybe enemy in the area that did not die. I had that problem in north oak. See if you can find any area where you get the mission prompt to clear out all the hostiles then look around. Mine was one mech inside of a warehouse building.

I always got notifications for completing the jobs. As for leftover enemies, sometimes I got dead enemies (whom I had already looted from) still saying combat dialog like "come out come out wherever you are." So I didn't seem to have jobs bugging out on me because of that. Could there be gigs that haven't shown up on my map yet? I'm at level 38 and max 50 street cred level, so I should already have revealed all gig icons on the map.

There might be some you missed on the map sometimes the bat icons can be hard to see. I think all icons are visible by default for those tasks, so you shouldn’t have to discover them by walking or driving around. I have that achievement completed so I know it can be completed.

If the map icons are clear, all the enemies are cleared, and you emptied those boxes with the ! mark; and you didn’t get credit then I think your playthrough save maybe be bugged. You might just want to wait for the patch maybe it will fix it, if that is the case.

I still haven't got the achievement for Watson, and can't find any more icons on the Watsonmap. Do those blue star icons that appear on the minimap when you happen to drive near them count towards the achievement? Those icons don't appear on the big map nor in the journal, and you only see them when you drive near them.

Right now I don't want do any more of these because my street cred is already capped at 50 and I have nothing more to gain from them. I'm hoping future DLCs or expansions will raise the SC level cap. Not getting the GOG achievements is not that big of a deal I guess.

I still haven't got the achievement for Watson, and can't find any more icons on the Watsonmap. Do those blue star icons that appear on the minimap when you happen to drive near them count towards the achievement? Those icons don't appear on the big map nor in the journal, and you only see them when you drive near them.

Right now I don't want do any more of these because my street cred is already capped at 50 and I have nothing more to gain from them. I'm hoping future DLCs or expansions will raise the SC level cap. Not getting the GOG achievements is not that big of a deal I guess.
There are couple that are available only during certain hours. One close to Misty's IIRC, conspiracy theory stuff, need to talk t o certain person several times, and other in Northern Watson. IIRC Northern Watson one might be cyberpsycho mission, so if you have that questline completed probably forget but unfortunately I can't remember for sure.

I finally got the Watson achievement after completing the "Chippin' In" side quest. When I first posted this thread, I hadn't got the quest yet (it occurred pretty late in the main story). Also, one the first tasks was "wait for Rogue's call," for which there was no quest marker on the map. That was why I didn't know this was a Watson job.

Top Bottom