GOG Client Troubles

+
My game will not load because it says I'm not signed in into GOG. I've logged off and logged in several times but it still says I'm supposed to be logged on to GOG to play. Other times it says GOG client can't connect and has to shut down and then it closes. I just did a complete reinstallation and download of both GOG client and GWENT a week ago.
Do I have to download and reinstall the whole thing again?
Is there a way of repairing the client without scrapping the whole thing?

partci

Forum veteran
GoG > Gwent > More > Manage Installation > Verify/Repair

Try at least that. And also starting the game through the GoG thing, not the Gwent icon on your Desktop.

Did you install a programm that might interfere with GOG/Gwent?
I see this a lot in forums. Is the GWENT programme that fragile?
And to answer no please. At this point I'm feeling quite lethargic in sending another ticket. But let's see. Thanks anyway.
Maybe the Heavens just don't want me playing GWENT lol.

It's not that fragile, but conflicts with new hardware or certain software (especially certain internet security tools) can happen.
But I never had issues like that with Gwent aside from occasional bugs or lags, so it's hard to tell.

A while ago I've seen someone fix a sign in problem by reinstalling the vcredist files in the redist folder of GOG Galaxy (you find those in several MSVC folders there). But I don't know if that also helps in your case.

Fixed it. Restarted pc/uninstall GOG/download GOG from home web/install,update,install gwent again/Restated pc/run GOG/run gwent...MAGIC. :cool:

Top Bottom