GOG.com loyalty rewards

+
You download GOG Galaxy client on your PC. In top left corner you will find the Properties section --> Add games & friends --> Connect platforms. There you choose to connect your PSN account and sign in.
And what if the acces to my pc is currently unavailable? I'm going to get a ps4 version of the game, i wonder if i can connect my psn client to gog client via phone

I really hope the clothing items are either Legendary quality or can be upgraded to it through crafting.

I would love to rock that wolf school leather jacket all game long!

Anyone who gets Cyberpunk 2077, no matter the platform or edition, will be able to claim a set of digital goodies. If you connect your game to GOG.com – you can also get some in-game rewards!

can we do this now?

I'm assuming that once the game goes live, there will either be a [1] game launcher(similar to what Larian did with BG3), or [2] an in-game online function that will carry the account linking functions. Or they are setting up a [3] web-based portal or something that's on the [4] GOG website that isn't live yet.

Those are the 4 different avenues to do this that I've seen games use before in the past and what I can think of.

You download GOG Galaxy client on your PC. In top left corner you will find the Properties section --> Add games & friends --> Connect platforms. There you choose to connect your PSN account and sign in.

So a question on this, (I am in the US) when I do this i have the gear in the top left corner, Add games & Friends --> Connect gaming accounts ?? and if I start that I receive a warning...
GOG.jpg

It seems that I will be giving GOG access to Personal and non-personal info and Access to my Steam Account info... I find this worrisome. Any more information on this so far?

So a question on this, (I am in the US) when I do this i have the gear in the top left corner, Add games & Friends --> Connect gaming accounts ?? and if I start that I receive a warning...
View attachment 11071088

It seems that I will be giving GOG access to Personal and non-personal info and Access to my Steam Account info... I find this worrisome. Any more information on this so far?

Well, you may start by reading the privacy notice and see what kind of personal info they will access. Also, access to your Steam info is needed to connect & aggregate it among other gaming platforms in GOG Galaxy, so that's kinda natural.

I have my STEAM, EPIC, UPLAY, BATTLENET and ORIGIN accounts linked to GOG Galaxy since it was in beta. No problems so far. The only issue is that if you launch any game from those platforms it starts the respective launcher first. I was hoping for a unified launcher for all the platforms.

The only issue is that if you launch any game from those platforms it starts the respective launcher first.
So your saying that if you go into GOG launcher and start Skyrim (which you have on Steam) , once you select Skyrim in GOG, the steam launcher starts up anyway and launches Skyrim ?

So your saying that if you go into GOG launcher and start Skyrim (which you have on Steam) , once you select Skyrim in GOG, the steam launcher starts up anyway and launches Skyrim ?
Yes. It starts the STEAM launcher first. The good thing is that you can see all the games you own on all those platforms in one location and you can lauch it from there.

I mean, there are people around the world who are close to finishing the game already since resellers have shipped it days ago (officially confirmed by CDPR, so it's not a leak) and we still don't know how to do this and the plan for free DLCs they promised months ago...

And I'm here, waiting for amazon till the 10th and then having to install a humongous D1 patch...

There's a reply from a CDPR dev, again, not a leak if there's an official reply.

So, do I have to manually claim anything or is it done automatically? I don't see any options on GOG Galaxy.

so it says you get the CP2020 sourcebook, is that the main book for running CP2020 pnp game? can anyone confirm this?

DC9V

Forum veteran
We'll share more detailed info about the entire process soon :)
I know that it's possible to connect TW3 from Steam, but I would like to know if it's also possible to connect TW3 when it has been shared on Steam by a familiy member.
in detail:
My Brother has shared his Steam library with me. My Steam account is connected with GOG. Now I would like to add his TW3 to my GOG in order to get those items in Cyberpunk 2077.

I know that it's possible to connect TW3 from Steam, but I would like to know if it's also possible to connect TW3 when it has been shared on Steam by a familiy member.
in detail:
My Brother has shared his Steam library with me. My Steam account is connected with GOG. Now I would like to add his TW3 to my GOG in order to get those items in Cyberpunk 2077.
I doubt it, as you don't technically own it, you only get to play your brother's game,you do not own the license key for it, GoG would scan and add games that you own, not your brother. I did find this GoG forum thread that may help you, but I am not endorsing this, it seems shady or a breach of either GoG's or steams ToS https://www.gog.com/forum/general_b...d_family_shared_games_to_my_galaxy_20_library

Top Bottom