GOG.com loyalty rewards

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Anyone who gets Cyberpunk 2077, no matter the platform or edition, will be able to claim a set of digital goodies. If you connect your game to GOG.com – you can also get some in-game rewards!

It seems that you don't have to own any other CDPR game. Just connect to GOG and you'll get the goodies.

They specificly said there was unique rewards for owning the witcher.
Post automatically merged:

It could be possible if perhaps, you link your games using GOG?

Yeah, hopefully it just recognizes I own them when I link accounts

Anyone who gets Cyberpunk 2077, no matter the platform or edition, will be able to claim a set of digital goodies. If you connect your game to GOG.com – you can also get some in-game rewards!
So what if you buy via GOG?
No goodies?

It sort of sounded like you got the rewards for linking from say Steam to GOG. So if you didn't create such a link you didn't get them.

I assume because they thought people would make the connection if you already own the game on gog you get them.

I wouldnt worry about it.

To drop my 2 cents here, I'm glad that it's completely free (and optional), and can be fun for those who dream about Witcher/Cyberpunk mashup references :)

What about new haircuts or specific faces/parts related to The Witcher series, did you think or plan on doing some of those in the future ? For example, Geralt eyes, etc.

I have TW3 physical copy on ps4 and thronebreaker on xbox. how do I connect them to GOG?

I'm so glad they are doing this, and can't wait to see what other free DLC they throw our way for just having the game.
I have all 3 of the Witcher games on steam and GoG as well as Gwent on GoG.
These little fun rewards are cool and yet not something we feel like we have to spend all the moneys just to get.

This is how studios should do their launches. It helps make the player feel appreciated.
Which will instill loyalty for years to come. (They already had mine from The Witcher 1 days)
Can't wait to have this game in my hands and I know the Devs can't wait for that ether.
You guys got something special here and I for one am glad to be apart of it.

So, if i have The Witcher 3 on ps4 and get Cyberpunk 2077, what should i do to get all the goodies? How do i connect to gog?

So, if i have The Witcher 3 on ps4 and get Cyberpunk 2077, what should i do to get all the goodies? How do i connect to gog?

You download GOG Galaxy client on your PC. In top left corner you will find the Properties section --> Add games & friends --> Connect platforms. There you choose to connect your PSN account and sign in.

You download GOG Galaxy client on your PC. In top left corner you will find the Properties section --> Add games & friends --> Connect platforms. There you choose to connect your PSN account and sign in.
Is there any official news in that regards? They said they will explain everything but they've been silent so far afaik

Top Bottom