GOG Galaxy Achievements at 0%

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOG Galaxy Achievements at 0%

I haven;t fired up GOG Galaxy for a few weeks and now Witcher 3 is showing that I have no achievements completed! Last time I played I had around 70% completion of achievements. Has anyone else come across something like this happening?
:eredinfacepalm:

Same here. What the hell...

I don't care about achievements in a Witcher game, but some people will be royally pissed.

...it appears this has happened with all of my Galaxy games.

Last edited:
Same here. What the hell...

I don't care about achievements in a Witcher game, but some people will be royally pissed.

Yeah, I'm not one for achievement hunting either but it still irks me that this happened. I'm also experiencing issues on the redeemgwent site not working, that is unrelated to GOG Galaxy but I'm going to assume it would seem their servers are having some issues. This is the first legitimate problem that I've experienced with GOG Galaxy and Witcher 3 so I'm not bringing out the torches and pitchforks, just frustrated that I;ve had problems back to back now - 1st the Gwent redemption site and now this. <_<

I also had this issue after the latest Galaxy update to 1.1.10 . But after exiting Galaxy and restarting it . The achievements came back .

Restarting Galaxy did the trick! Sorry folks, didn't mean to set off a false alarm. I'm glad this has been rectified, this could of turned out a lot worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom