gog galaxy wont update play time

+
Hey all.

Ive already read that more people have the problem of not synching.
But that was for other stuff i think compared to mine.
Mostly i play the game without launching gog galaxy, and now i tried firing galaxy up, to see if there was a new patch, and then also hoped the game would sync play time.
But unfortunally it doesnt for now.
Should it do so eventually, or is this an issue that is not solved yet?

Thanks in advance

Yeah, if it‘s not launched, it can’t track your play time.
That‘s not something that needs fixing.

Thing is, that it actually does keep track of my play time ingame.
I was hoping it would sync with that, cause it does say how long ive played when i click a save file to load
But i guess that is not the case?

If I'm right, your save count only one character. If you have multiple ones, that not correspond to your total playtime.
GoG don't check your game files for counting play-time, it need to run :)

If GoG were to check all save files for all games to show playtime (which are certainly very different), that would be a mess of no name...

bign

Forum regular
Hey all.

Ive already read that more people have the problem of not synching.
But that was for other stuff i think compared to mine.
Mostly i play the game without launching gog galaxy, and now i tried firing galaxy up, to see if there was a new patch, and then also hoped the game would sync play time.
But unfortunally it doesnt for now.
Should it do so eventually, or is this an issue that is not solved yet?

Thanks in advance
It's just a number, I think you will be OK.

I used too have this happend even with Gog open. seems some mods ruins the way its tracked? dunno if its fixed cuz it seems too work now but i must launch the game from the gog launcher. Noticed i dident get my extra items ingame and they wouldent appear unless i launched from gog for some reason.

The game needs to be launched directly from GOG galaxy in order to save stats:

Top Bottom