GOG login "currently unavailable"

+
Hey there. Since i am new here i cant post anywhere else so please have mercy with me :)

I have a technical Problem with gwent on Android. My PC Version works perfectly fine.

3 days ago i couldnt log into the game for like a day so i reinstalled the game and it launched correctly again. Then came the window where i shall login my gog account. Clicking the Button 'continue' just says "currently unavailable".

I tried man times, login Server downs cant be the issue since my PC logs in just fine. Clicking continue several times actually leads me to a window where i can enter my email and password. But the log in button cant be clicked by all means.

I reinstalled the game twice since 3 days ago, emtied the Cache and deleted all data and repatched the game. My Android and the game itself are up to Date if i may believe my phone and google play, so no Patches to load.

Anyone else experienced similar problems? I played gwent on my phone (Samsung Galaxy s8) for some months, never had an issue even a reinstalling couldnt fix.

Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences :)

Same problem today after the update

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221117-200208.jpg
    Screenshot_20221117-200208.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 75
EDIT: I HAVE FOUND A TEMPORARY (or permanent) SOLUTION!!!
To all who have this problem, use VPN and it should work!!!
HURRAY!!!

Last edited:
You can always send an official ticket to their support group: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en
If you can't find the answer from the closest categories, you can use the "Contact us" button.

This forum is more from user to user help. As mentioned above when you enter the Technical forum section.
1670832740150.png

You can always send an official ticket to their support group: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en
If you can't find the answer from the closest categories, you can use the "Contact us" button.

This forum is more from user to user help. As mentioned above when you enter the Technical forum section.
View attachment 11333356
CAN YOU PIN THIS POST SOMEWHERE?

I HAVE FOUND A TEMPORARY (or permanent) SOLUTION!!!
To all who have this problem, use VPN and it should work!!!
HURRAY!!!

Yeah I'm having the same issue... The "Log in now" button is greyed out no matter what I try to do. Tried this VPN method but still no luck. :(

Top Bottom