GOG special - Goodies Collection

+
I created a Gog account and linked it the the PS5 rewards to get the in-game rewards (those are in my inventory fine); however, I am unable to access the other digital content. Even though I manually linked my PSN account on Gog galaxy to add CP2077 to my library, there is no ‘Extras’ tab for me to access the score and sourcebook. Additionally the links for the digital art book and comic give an ‘Access denied’ message when logging in with Gog. Anyone know a resolution?
I don't remember to clic on anything on GOG, but it's been a while :(
It's not directly added to your library in the games tab ?

just a zip file...
1659463682190.png

I'm referring to the link here for the digital content: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/goodies#how-it-works
..and the tech support instructions given here: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/content-policies/issue/1619/digital-goodies-how-to

The digital goodies covered in this forum (minus the new ones added for the anniversary) should have come available with every game copy since launch along with music score, sourcebook and access to art book and comic.
Hopefully I've resolved our issue for getting the digital images/wallpapers, but the problem still stands for the other items (for me at least).

In order to access the links for art book and comic (inside my second link above) I need to verify that I own CP2077 either with Gog, Steam or Epic. When I claimed the in-game items with QR code on PS5, CP2077 was not added to my games list on GOG.com, though it is now showing in my library on Gog galaxy since I manually linked my PSN account, though the art book and comic links deny access and the sourcebook/score are not present as described in the second link.

Everyone!

The CP2077 digital wallpapers and posters can be accessed right from CP's home page (it's 3918MB which matches with LeKill3rFou's post above). I'm on the UK site: https://www.cyberpunk.net/gb/en/ (or just google cyberpunk.net) and the download link for 'Free Goodies' can be found about 2/3rds down the page (to the right of night city wire videos).

Hope this is helpful and am hoping someone can help me with an issue I’m facing, whilst we're on the topic of digital bonus content..
I created a Gog account and linked it the the PS5 rewards to get the in-game rewards (those are in my inventory fine); however, I am unable to access the other digital content. Even though I manually linked my PSN account on Gog galaxy to add CP2077 to my library, there is no ‘Extras’ tab for me to access the score and sourcebook. Additionally the links for the digital art book and comic give an ‘Access denied’ message when logging in with Gog. Anyone know a resolution?
This is a really nice find, good job! Looks like that's definitely the Goodies Collection everyone feels that they're missing out on.

Regarding the second set; Digital Goodies (incl. soundtrack & sourcebook) that are awarded for linking accounts to GOG Galaxy, are you able to find them in the GOG Galaxy application?

Go to Owned Games > Cyberpunk 2077 > Extras

GOGalaxyCP2077ext.jpg

This is a really nice find, good job! Looks like that's definitely the Goodies Collection everyone feels that they're missing out on.

Regarding the second set; Digital Goodies (incl. soundtrack & sourcebook) that are awarded for linking accounts to GOG Galaxy, are you able to find them in the GOG Galaxy application?

Go to Owned Games > Cyberpunk 2077 > Extras

View attachment 11313110
This is exactly my issue, the extras tab at the top is not showing for me so I can't click on it. Think I may have to try GOG support, this may be a technical fault I can't fix on my end..

My assumption is that something went wrong on the setup for Gog to not fully register me linking CP2077, resulting in no access to that Extras tab which has then resulted in denial of access when attempting to access art book and comic links with that same gog account.
1659466447386.png

This is exactly my issue, the extras tab at the top is not showing for me so I can't click on it. Think I may have to try GOG support, this may be a technical fault I can't fix on my end..

My assumption is that something went wrong on the setup for Gog to not fully register me linking CP2077, resulting in no access to that Extras tab which has then resulted in denial of access when attempting to access art book and comic links with that same gog account.
View attachment 11313116
Definitely a job for support I think!

But just to check, there's nothing when viewing your GOG library in a web browser either?

No luck when using these links (require a GOG login)

Artbook
Comic

If the time for getting the goodies is over please remove this post or at the very least update the post so people do not waste endless amounts of time..
Altough asking for updates here.. hah..

If the time for getting the goodies is over please remove this post or at the very least update the post so people do not waste endless amounts of time..
Altough asking for updates here.. hah..
Always available if you want, @The_Mathlete458 already posted a way to download these goodies ;)
At the bottom of the page, at the rigth of Night City Wire.
goodies.jpg

@LeKill3rFou @AlienSpaceBats Just wanted to say thanks for trying to help out with my initial concern. Can confirm Gog support provided me access to those other digital extras that my account was mistakenly blocking, so have finally got access to everything. :D

For those new to this thread, please refer to my first post (or the one directly above this) for instructions on accessing the 'Goodies Collection' through the Cyberpunk official website.

GOG joins the celebration of 20 years of CD PROJEKT RED by offering everybody a chance to redeem the 20th Anniversary Goodies Collection for a limited time!

The pack contains posters, digital wallpapers, concept arts and more from The Witcher games and Cyberpunk 2077. If you haven't redeemed The Witcher Goodies Collection or Cyberpunk 2077 Goodies Collection in the past, this is the chance to grab everything at once! You can find it here.
Thank you alot for still caring about the game. It almost looked like that everything was given up after I saw all the complaints on youtube about bugs and whatnot and even though I never had any performance problems or bugs I cant confirm if people did it intentionally or not. Anyways I am sad that DLC and coop addon were abandoned but small goodies are always appreciated. I love Cyberpunk and all those years since the trailer was released paid off... Still cant wrap my head around about them haters... Now people are getting angry about not knowing how to get them goodies and I got them automatically and I didnt even knew how. And I know this aint the place to brag about stuff but could you somehow make an official mod manager in the game so people could make mods more easily? Recently I modded the game with well over 300 small and big mods and its annoying that sometimes the mods are in conflict with the game engine itself but if its not possible than I understand but a present like an official mod manager for 20 year anniversary would be amazing for the whole community.

Also I still hope you recover and actually make the coop addon for Cyberpunk cuz I really want to roam NC with a friend, you dont need to add stuff like coop missions, just the ability to play in coop is completely fine.

I know this aint the place to brag about stuff but could you somehow make an official mod managaer
This is their plan I believe, they have a frame work right now but it is sketchy but it was my understanding they have taken aboard some modders and getting them to help build a good modding kit for the game.

I agree with most of your sentiments. I believe the experience was very different on console to PC. I love the game since release and it is my goto fps now and has replaced fallout 4 for me which took some doing

I don't understand CDPR - it's summer - not everyone is around - like me - so I totally missed the goodies which you have up on multiple sites as an active "thing". Why was this a limited time event given that it's all free digital items and costs CDPR nothing and as such, shows total disrespect for your customer base who missed the availability. People keep posting links for the CP stuff, but what about the extra goodies that were made available for the (now forgotten Witcher? Is CP the only CDPR game that matters?!) Seriously...

Top Bottom