GOG WINTER SALE (Fallout 1 & 2 and Tactics for free)

+
GOG WINTER SALE (Fallout 1 & 2 and Tactics for free)

http://www.gog.com/

If by mistake dont have account there make it NOW.

Their site is hammered right now but dont waste occasion grab those awesome games.

Go Go Go

Three of the finest games ever made, completely free. Seriously, don't miss out on this one if you don't already own them!

I already own boxed versions and GOG versions of all those games, so obviously this promo isn't targeted at me. Regardless, it's two of the best cRPGs ever made and a decent SRPG for free. Thanks, CD Projekt!

Hello everyone. Thanks for the news.
I saw that both Witcher games are on sale for some 20 hours more.
I wonder if this is going to be the site's last sale before xmas. Does anybody know?
Thank you.

Had the boxed edition already, but I really like the GOG installers, so this was a win. Thanks for the tip.

WOW, that's amazing! Also a great way to advertise the Winter Sale.Never had those 3 before (mainly 'cause I didn't like Fallout 3 so I never come around to check the old one's), but I'll whats it worth.PS: I'm rather new to GOG, and I don't have many old games... any suggestions for the Winter Sale?

Kinda happy that I postponed my "Fallout experience" so long. Now I know what I'll play for christmas.

*insta buy*

In case someone has the same problem I've had with FO2 colors with W7:

Open the ddraw.ini file, search

[Graphics]
Mode=0

and change it by

[Graphics]
Mode=4

I saw that on facebook and I got them... I tried about 10 minutes though, because I had the same message " overloaded server"... but I ve made it and took them.

Top Bottom