Gold cards missing from faction packs

+
So i bought 2 faction packs that should contain 1 gold card each and didn't get gold cards. Anyone with the same problem?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
As far as I know, faction kegs contain at least 1 rare card, not 1 gold card.

As far as I know, faction kegs contain at least 1 rare card, not 1 gold card.

Right, but with the new expansion there are faction packs in the shop which should contain 1 gold card, 5 kegs and borders. So i bought 2 such a packs for Skellige and Scoia'tael and the gold cards are missing (Hemdall and Ithlinne)

I assume you bought the bundle, they should be in your library as mentioned above. the kegs are "normal faction kegs".
for example, if you baught the NR bundle, you should have gotten Falibor in your collection + 5 kegs to open containing random cards (at least 1 rare or higher)

I did not see them when I opened the faction packs but after checking there was a premium copy of each in my library

Checked the library - no gold cards from Skellige and Scoia'tael faction packs, that means no Hemdall and Ithlinne
I assume you bought the bundle, they should be in your library as mentioned above. the kegs are "normal faction kegs".
for example, if you baught the NR bundle, you should have gotten Falibor in your collection + 5 kegs to open containing random cards (at least 1 rare or higher)

Checked the library - no gold cards from Skellige and Scoia'tael faction packs, that means no Hemdall and Ithlinne

Last edited:
Hi ,
I Just buy northern faction pack in IOS , i got 5 Kegs but didn't received Falibor Card
my account is [email removed]
please help me check this issue

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ,
I Just buy northern faction pack in IOS , i got 5 Kegs but didn't received Falibor Card
my account is [email removed]
please help me check this issue

thank you
Have the same problem with Skellige and Scoia’tael packs. I submitted a support ticket, hope they will resolve it

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, today i buy normal kegs on my ipad and gain crowmother and philippe van moorlehem but they aren't in my library. Do you habe the same problem with your gold cards? ( sorry formy english, i'm a french player 😅 )

Top Bottom