Gold Plated Legendary weapons

+
Has anyone found any gold plated Legendary weapons yet?

I have seen common, uncommon, rare and epic but never did find a legendary

Jackie's guns :)
And if you have chance, a legendary Nue in a container in GIG/Quest with a Valentino skin after reaching the level 36-40.
Before 1.5, there was a Lexington full gold, but now with random items, it's no longer here :(

Has anyone found any gold plated Legendary weapons yet?

I have seen common, uncommon, rare and epic but never did find a legendary

most of them are synced with your level. f.e many iconics if you grab them late game they are legendary, but mostly will be pick upped during your progress so rare and epic rarity is way more common than legendarys - for example my weapons from jacky are always just rare - because its one of the first side quests I do with a new char to get the bike soonish.

others like the arasaka smartgun is always legendary if I pic it up because I don't care that weapon until very late game where I just grab it if im around the place while doing Kerrys questline. there are also fixer gigs which will drop legendary weapons/gear if you do them on higher lvls - the one gig you need to steal infos for a cop in Watson - the safe in his apartment drops legendary random gear if you are high enough. or you can find a legendary Quasa (?) handgun in the ncpd hustle where you can obtain the iconic Headsman Shotgun crafting spec - again if your lvl is high enough.

most of them are synced with your level. f.e many iconics if you grab them late game they are legendary, but mostly will be pick upped during your progress so rare and epic rarity is way more common than legendarys - for example my weapons from jacky are always just rare - because its one of the first side quests I do with a new char to get the bike soonish.

others like the arasaka smartgun is always legendary if I pic it up because I don't care that weapon until very late game where I just grab it if im around the place while doing Kerrys questline. there are also fixer gigs which will drop legendary weapons/gear if you do them on higher lvls - the one gig you need to steal infos for a cop in Watson - the safe in his apartment drops legendary random gear if you are high enough. or you can find a legendary Quasa (?) handgun in the ncpd hustle where you can obtain the iconic Headsman Shotgun crafting spec - again if your lvl is high enough.
Not what I asking. But thanks. I have most iconic in legendary

Was wondering if you can find any legendary gold plated. Like the designed on the gun is gold

Not what I asking. But thanks. I have most iconic in legendary

Was wondering if you can find any legendary gold plated. Like the designed on the gun is gold
Oh my bad... Nue and Unity for sure but don’t ask me where... : /

unity was a sasquatch drop as far as I remember - it also has a Lexington in its droppool but not sure if it’s goldplated - the unity for sure is.

Jackie's guns and the literally Gold-plated baseball bat from Denny, that's all I cant think of. Some other weapons have some gold parts like the Byakko katana. I don't quite understand what you're asking for here

Last edited:
If you are on PC you can mod any weapon's material to to have gold metallics (well, polished silver with base colour = yellow).

If you are on PC you can mod any weapon's material to to have gold metallics (well, polished silver with base colour = yellow).
I was on console. Unistalled so i have no idea if anything was added.

NG+ or expansion might bring me back but enjoying other games

Top Bottom