Gold weather me once, I've got a counter, gold weather me twice...

+

Guest 4189891

Nothing makes me rage more than R3 2x Gold Weather. I am constantly saving my silver weather clearing card just in case I run into a Gold Weather. But if they do drop two Gold weather cards on R3, then I get so mad.

Just exactly.....how angry are we talking about here? Is it a general gnashing of ones teeth? Clenched fist being shown to the monitor "damn ye" or, perhaps some curse words? They work best for me. Especially when i'm facing decks I can't beat. Regardless of the order I play the cards tee hee

I've even had a spellatel deck using drought, i clear, then ragnarok, i clear, and then he renews and i facepalm.

Humm but i was pretty sure he used the same gold weather more than once in that match... Or i might be confused by something else.

Remember that a gold weather don't add points for your opponent. It's not a problem in major case.

partci;n9603431 said:
First Light will now Heal ALL Damaged Units by 1. A change that had to happen at some point.
Which is completely unnecessary. If so, then rally has no place there, imo.
ArianeGrosmont;n9604091 said:
...if they were on a row affected by weather
And that is more than likely, given the row stacking.

The only solution to weather spam seems to be unit, which (as long as it is alive) makes single line immune to this effect.

If someone double gold weathers you than its usually best to stack cards on the same row, or make him waste it before final round. I've won games under full board weather in final round, I just stack buff, clear and lock. Most full boards only hit for two per round, so if he drops it final and you have 6 cards than you only lose 12, which is way less than most incinerates or resets I've dropped ( trololo any1?) If he's going to mh you can buff your golds. Weather is meh, what I hate is moving all my cards into a slash (3 damage per unit)

my opponent use a gold weather card? and i double skellige storm his rows, then use geralt aard to push his remaining units into water. you should say "your opponent could counter you " and you are right, but i don't know why i noticed lots of people (in low ranks) have at max only one counter in their hands, and i usually bait them using frost first. actually i'm having fun

Boy, people who spam weather-effects on Monsterdecks on mass are truelly the kind of players, who play Witcher 3 on easy mode. Can't think of a more boring and less challenging thing, then spamming 7 weather effects in one game and call it a victory.

Mean-Bastich;n9706281 said:
Can't think of a more boring and less challenging thing, then spamming 7 weather effects in one game and call it a victory.
When they play me, they call it a loss, rofl

But I have anti-weather tech. The only ones that I don't see running anti-weather are NG and SK - which are you? I suppose machines NR, too, but NR has plenty of anti-weather you just choose not to use them.

Top Bottom