Good/Bad/Changed features/functioning in 1.2

+
I dont remember it happened before, but now when you are scanning your surroundings, all lootable containers, bodies and stuff is visible from far now (60-80m), showing an loot icon above. Even when you walk close by without scanning you see a loot icon. This is immersion breaking in my opinion, as I like to just walk around and look for hidden /random stuff, not to see it from 50m with one look around...
No offense but I actually like that as quite often there will be an in game item that should be lootable but I can't loot it unless the icon appears over it so with the icon in play I know whether or not too waste time trying to loot the item.

Still problem with Neoprene Diving Suit / Quest Items after 1.2 patch

> I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist.
It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored the world as low level character before following mainstory quests so dont have access to quest "Pyramid Song" or "Sweet Dreams". Have tried alot of things recommended by players, including try unequip in safe-house and visited joytoy for cutscenes that can resolved it. Please fix this bugg so I can complete the mainstory.

Some legendary quickhacks will lead to breach control turning enemies hostile. Reboot optics or cripple movement, for example.

Guest 4400165

• dismantling of items now gives much less materials .... well, it may be considered as bug fix, but it in fact will mean that you very likely will now need buy these components
Are you sure about that one? Disassembling basic weapons still yields 8-9 white and 3-4 green components (I don't remember exactly). I haven't disassembled anything of higher rarity, maybe the difference there?

Are you sure about that one? Disassembling basic weapons still yields 8-9 white and 3-4 green components (I don't remember exactly). I haven't disassembled anything of higher rarity, maybe the difference there?
Could be due perks use, I may be mistaken. But consumables now gives nothing and "junk" not sure if not had more as 1 as is now. I however (at time when I wrote above) did not saw how much was lovered price and increased stocks amounts in shops ... now is really better buy components higher as green. :)

Here's a neat little contextual detail that was added (or fixed?) with the next patch: your Kiroshis actually scramble your face when you look at yourself with a security camera when using Camera Control.

Cyberpunk 2077_20210403141847.png

Guest 4400165

Could be due perks use, I may be mistaken. But consumables now gives nothing and "junk" not sure if not had more as 1 as is now. I however (at time when I wrote above) did not saw how much was lovered price and increased stocks amounts in shops ... now is really better buy components higher as green. :)
Oh, I see what you mean, I have the first 3 perks in the Crafting, yeah. But don't think the change is that significant.
But now beverages cost 2-3 times more and it's still worth to pick them up, it's easy money all the same.
I also think the clothing items became cheaper (again, I just started a new game, so could be for only lower lvl items).

I wonder if knives on higher levels became cheaper, because before that they could be worth up to €$100K per, or crafted rare and higher, which is ridiculous for something you literally throw (away). Anyone checked that?

On the ps5 I find the graphics are way better for some things..I find that the npcs are better detailed and there is more people around now..game play to me is still the same..maybe a little smoother.
similar to my exp on ps4 (if everything is fully loaded...) graphics are more detailed and i noticed way more cars on the road as well - performance vise its not much better than before loading times of objectives are still clunky... if im to fast on car/foot i still run in unloaded textures : /

Just noticed that if theres any marked stuff lying on a floor to be picked up, in photo mode its also lighten in a same way. Is it 1.2 bug or I missed something? I think I never had that before - noticed after I disabled map but bringing it back hasnt changed anything.

No offense but I actually like that as quite often there will be an in game item that should be lootable but I can't loot it unless the icon appears over it so with the icon in play I know whether or not too waste time trying to loot the item.
I understand why others like it, but its as well a matter of taste. As I just like to wander around the map and it is satisfying for me to search and find items in some remote abandoned corner, even if its some junk. Not to go there because I can see that there is something, but to go there as I wonder if there might be something. ;) Anyway some on/off option would be nice.

Crafting still sucks, converting grey components into green components into blue components into purple components into orange componants still takes a whole afternoon to complete

similar to my exp on ps4 (if everything is fully loaded...) graphics are more detailed and i noticed way more cars on the road as well - performance vise its not much better than before loading times of objectives are still clunky... if im to fast on car/foot i still run in unloaded textures : /
I'm on base ps4 still getting a funny relfective lighting effect that makes flat surfaces look like they have the texture of sandpaper and white spots like dust motes under bright white light. Wish there was a way to turn off the scatter. Just redone the heist and really noticed it on all the black marble in the hotel.

Same issue with textures sometimes mainly with npc if I run up to them and stop but really infrequent.

Other than that I'm really enjoying it, general gameplay is much smoother and I haven't had any crashes. Load times are still long but so are many other games on ps4. Also came home yesterday to find that I now have a 4k TV in preparation for the ps5 so I played on hdr last night and it copes just fine.

If I had to guess, traffic AI is barely there and they can't implement advanced mechanics like AI driving, avoiding obstacles etc.
The AI is clearly there. I think a lot of people were expecting it to do more. My thinking is that it does what the developers want it to do, limited by the systems they have to run on, and the time they had to do it.

Top Bottom