Good budget deck for Ranked?

+
Good budget deck for Ranked?

Finally made it to Ranked today, Level 10, yay! Want to start playing some ladder, but I think I'd need a decent deck or two to do that.

Searched a bit and built the Budget Ballista deck (730 or so Scrap) not sure what to do next. Deciding between Consume Monsters, Weather Monsters or some Sciotael misc deck. Anything that works really.

I've opened Ge'els, Kayran, Keira Meitz and Zoltan Chivay so far in terms of Legendaries. Have about 1240 Scrap left. I don't have preferences for factions or playstyles, just want the most powerful and cheapest deck to climb with. F2P all the way.

Any suggestions?

I have one Crone, I guess I could craft the rest.

Maybe Dwarves? I think Gwent is the only game I've ever seen in which Dwarves are powerful lol.

Strikehaze;n9067630 said:
but I think I'd need a decent deck or two to do that.
I personally advice to only focus on one faction only if you are F2P player looking for scrap friendly deck.
At least for me Ge'el has been insanely strong so you got nice gold for monster.
For example, if I have 3 crones in deck and other 3 silver at hand/board you can use Ge'el for Crone, gaining +22 on one turn AND you will get gold card for next turn.

Devour monsters are rather strong right now and it seems like the patch wont hit them so you have solid ground on that too.

Last edited:
One advice right now, in today when scrap price is still up, mill everything you are not using that gives full refund, and when opening barrels, choose any on the full refund list that you don't need.. I gained like 600 scraps from opening free barrels. With the cards you have, consume monster does sounds good right now. NR is usually cheapest due to Phillipa being great and you already have her. I run a sergeant deck that is very decent but you probably don't have most of the cards.

Top Bottom