Good bye, CD Projekt Red

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
DEAR CDPROJECK RED FANBOYS: So... I write a comment saying thai I´m not going to buy Ciberpunk, and for that "sin", you verbally assaulted me. Do you think you are doing any favor to CD Projeck? Now, for sure, I will not buy any other product of CD Projeck after Blood and Wine. You, the fanboys, are giving a crappy imagen of CDProjeck in its own forum.

Listen if you don't wanna buy another game by CD Projekt then don't but stop making the big show about that. No one really cares about that honestly. You making yourself only a fool here.

Moderator: I suggest we keep to the topic and away from insults directed at other members of the forums. Carry on.

Well, I give up :) I wrote a thoughtful and constructive post about trying to understand the reasons behind your thought process (I even asked some questions to understand it better), but you seem to have completely gone over it without a care to provide answers to those points (neither have I "verbally assaulted" you in any way, by the way). At this point, it seems clear to me that you either want to just troll, or you have no interest in having a mature discussion about all this. Therefore, I will not try to push the discussion (if there ever was one, or even an intention to have one) any further. Good day/night, sir/madam. Your loss :)

By the way, for future reference, I should point this out: a forum is a place to "discuss" things. If one has really strong opinions that they don't even want to discuss (as seen by the sentence "I don't want to get into an endless discussion with CDPR fanboys" - there is an ad hominem there btw, but I digress; let's not count that as "verbal assault" as you have done so ;) ), there is no point in starting a thread in a forum. There is even less sense in continuing posting there with replies that don't further the discussion and only throw insults to other people. A simple e-mail to CDPR would have been much more efficient on your part, if you don't want to "get into an endless discussion". Anyway, I'm out :) Have fun folks!

I dont't support a company that earns - legally and legitimely - millions of euros. I just buy a product if it pleases me. And since CD Projekt Red has stoppied making a product that pleases me, I will not buy it any more. Simple, is not? But is seems that for some people, that´s a terrible sin. They are disrespectful with me. That´s CD projekt market policy? To allow in their own forums that fanboys of the company verbally assault someone who just disagree the policy of the company?

---------- Updated at 04:16 PM ----------

Well, I give up :) I wrote a thoughtful and constructive post about trying to understand the reasons behind your thought process (I even asked some questions to understand it better), but you seem to have completely gone over it without a care to provide answers to those points (neither have I "verbally assaulted" you in any way, by the way). At this point, it seems clear to me that you either want to just troll, or you have no interest in having a mature discussion about all this. Therefore, I will not try to push the discussion (if there ever was one, or even an intention to have one) any further. Good day/night, sir/madam. Your loss :)

By the way, for future reference, I should point this out: a forum is a place to "discuss" things. If one has really strong opinions that they don't even want to discuss (as seen by the sentence "I don't want to get into an endless discussion with CDPR fanboys" - there is an ad hominem there btw, but I digress; let's not count that as "verbal assault" as you have done so ;) ), there is no point in starting a thread in a forum. There is even less sense in continuing posting there with replies that don't further the discussion and only throw insults to other people. A simple e-mail to CDPR would have been much more efficient on your part, if you don't want to "get into an endless discussion". Anyway, I'm out :) Have fun folks!
Just read some of the previous comments.There is nothing "constructiive" in "funny" memes and crap.

Guest 3847602

@TheGuitcher it is perfectly respectable and fine don't buying a product that doesn't please you, it's ok. But you made your point, you said "Good bye", why are you still here? do you want us to convince you to stay here? we won't. There is no more Geralt. Farewell.

I dont't support a company that earns - legally and legitimely - millions of euros. I just buy a product if it pleases me. And since CD Projekt Red has stoppied making a product that pleases me, I will not buy it any more. Simple, is not? But is seems that for some people, that´s a terrible sin. They are disrespectful with me. That´s CD projekt market policy? To allow in their own forums that fanboys of the company verbally assault someone who just disagree the policy of the company?

---------- Updated at 04:16 PM ----------

Just read some of the previous comments.There is nothing "constructiive" in "funny" memes and crap.
9 pages and more than 85 comments, just 4 or 5 mine. It seems that a lot of people (including your) cares.

Yes, you're right.... "some of ythe previous comment"... so why involve CDPR with personal opinions from forum's users?

And some funny memes are very constructive for helping to take a these different opinions in a distented way. :) No need to see offenses where there's no offensive intention. Don'tyou think so?

I will not buy it any more

We understood that the first time you said this.....
There is no reason to say it over and over and over again, or calling everyone fanboy to defend your opinion....

if you don't wanna buy another game by CD Projekt then don't but stop making the big show about that

:listen:

And you must accept other people opinions about that too, if you make a thread in a forum...

Last edited:

We understood that the first time you said this.....
There is no reason to say it over and over and over again, or calling everyone fanboy to defend your opinion....
Yeah. Ciberpunk for ever and ever, ever. I write a couple of comments a week, and your, fanboys, continue throwing me verbal garbage for a whole week. I think that´s just the kind of think that a bunch of fanboys woud do. Is not? ...CD Projekt Forum, an endeless source of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom