"Good Game" function not always givig bonus ore?

+
"Good Game" function not always givig bonus ore?

Hi all. 1st let me say that I've really enjoyed my time since the middle of closed beta, and hope to continue to do so. I have a concern with the "good game" function and how it gives the bonus ore. The last game I played (well, just before i guess) I looked up at my accumulated ore and saw i had 195. So I though "sweet, one more game and hopefully I'll have enough for 2 kegs". Seeing as how generally I always get and give a "good game" (which seems to me good sportsmanship and an overall indicator that most ppl who play this game feel the same, win or lose) I thought this was a given. So I play and afterward rush to the shop screen. When I go to buy 2 it shows me still at 195. Oh well, I'll just hop on another real quick. This time,afterwards, I watch and wait for the "good game". I get it, see the message, but still am at 195. I esc out of the game and restart, maybe a visual bug. Still nothing. I have no idea how long this has been happening, how many of the little 5 drips I may have missed. Has anyone else had this issue, or is it a known thing? Thanks in advance!

Not everyone will GG you. It's up to the person you played to decide whether to grant you that or not (hopefully they are a good sport about it and do so). It seems you acknowledged this and played another game, but GG's can net you either x5 Ore OR x5 Scrap - it's likely you got Scraps off that last GG, although when you receive the message, it does notify you which one you got.

Thanks for the replies folks! I wasn't aware that scraps were included in the system, always thought it was a flat 5 ore every time. Good Games to all!

Top Bottom